[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate on these guys? Sure, Maynard is personally an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why all the hate on these guys? Sure, Maynard is personally an asshole, but that doesn't change the fact that these guys release some really catchy shit.

10,000 days and Lateralus are my 2 personal favorites.
>>
I went through a tool phase in high school. Lateralus had just been released. I think tool gets so much hate because their fans are obnoxious edgy faggots.
>>
>>73231032
just can't get into them musically.
>>
>>73231032
they are bready gud, but the edgy pseudo intellectual fanbase ruins it for the rest
>>
>>73231274

Yeah, their fanbase are a bunch of pothead losers or fedora tippers.

But personal reasons aside, I see nothing wrong with their music.
>>
>>73231333
Me either. I was a little disappointed at the lack of a creative leap between lateralus and 10,000 days, but meh. Adam Jones makes great guitar sounds and Danny is a great drummer. Maynard is a bitch, but he's talented as well
>>
>>73231550

Maynard is a liberal snowflake but his voice is great when he holds those screams.
>>
Tool is divine. And Mr daddy Melon Tool man is gawd
>>
Went to the Hershey concert a week ago. Pretty damn good.
>>
>>73231665
Yeah, i was very disappointed to learn that. It will be awhile before i can separate him from the music. Haven't really tried since shortly after their last release. One day.
>>
>>73231886

10,000 days from now.
>>
>>73231665
I personally like him when he sings in his softer tones. I have not ever come close to a singer that can hit those while still having their testicles.

But I hate him. He's a douchebag that thinks himself highly and that he can never do any wrong.
>>
>>73232024
>He's a douchebag that thinks himself highly and that he can never do any wrong.

What is this based off? isn't this just part and parcel of being creative
>>
>>73232064
Did you see the Walmart rifle thing?

That's why.
>>
Have front row tickets for tomorrow's show

what should i expect?
>>
>>73232100
A washed up band singing the same songs from 20 years ago.
>>
>>73232086
All successful creative musicians/artist's are eccentric and up their own butts, why give Maynard special treatment. Plus who cares what is politics are, that has literally nothing to do with his music
>>
>>73232100
A pretty damn good show, but overpriced merch
>>
File: 1418140471209.jpg (40KB, 592x790px) Image search: [Google]
1418140471209.jpg
40KB, 592x790px
>>73232125
>tfw 2007 was 20 years ago
>>
File: 1314487528372.png (796B, 127x116px) Image search: [Google]
1314487528372.png
796B, 127x116px
Nobody has a problem with Tool.
People have a problem with Toll's fanbase, because they're tools (get it? then fucking laugh you stupid asshole).

I don't understand why you call Maynard an asshole, he's just a guy that want to make the music he personally likes to do.
So he's into doing Puscifer stuff lately instead of Tool or APC, so what?
Let the guy make wine and do Puscifer albums, he'll come back to Tool and APC eventually.

Don't be a little bitch, there's people like me that will never get Tapeworm material while you're crying about your Tool shit (if you don't know what that is, ask someone that knows more about music than you do aka everyone you cretin).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.