[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite U2 album and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Bono.jpg (187KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
Bono.jpg
187KB, 500x628px
What's your favorite U2 album and why?
>>
Stop baiting
>>
sunday bloody sunday because its the only one i can actually remember the tune off the top of my head
>>
i wanna bono his mom
>>
File: War.jpg (213KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
213KB, 700x700px
>>73229614
That's the opening track from War, one of the best post-punk albums ever
>>
Achtung baby because every song is a banger
>>
File: ab_cover.jpg (415KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ab_cover.jpg
415KB, 1500x1500px
>>73229495
Achtung Baby
Because the best concert I ever attended was the Las Vegas performance of the ZOOTV Outside Broadcast Tour. This is a very hard choice for me though.All of the 80's and 90's U2 Albums are pretty good.
>>
>>73229749
I'm hoping they do something for the album's 30th anniversary similar to what they're doing for Joshua Tree now; Bono said in a recent interview that if there was a 30th anniversary Achtung Baby tour, it'd likely be called ZOO.COM (instead of ZOO TV)
>>
>>73229883
Nice. Anyone seeing them at BONOAROO this weekend?
>>
Might see them now that they extended the tour. They announced a date near where I live and I'm pretty excited for it.

Best album is The Unforgettable Fire.

I'm just gonna say it - I was happy they brought A Sort of Homecoming back live, and I really like the synth, but they don't have the energy for the song anymore. Doesn't hold up. Even the early live versions weren't up to the same par.
>>
>>73229614
Best version of SBS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFTc-Zr4Mo
>>
Z O O T V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-XgdWdbvRs
>>
Thoughts on Pop?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.