[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope about the fact that all songs ever written by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

How do you cope about the fact that all songs ever written by a female are about Chad?
>>
>>73229367
i have a gf so idc
>>
https://youtu.be/8B5wJzMoMtI
>>
And most male pop songs are about "beautiful" / "sexy" / "perfect" / "hot" girls, so?
>>
>>73229397
she wants to do all those things to a chad
>>
lorde a cute
>>
>>73229405
https://youtu.be/pxuEGDTcvRc
>>
>>73229403
pop songs I guess, but all the songs about ''you'' can really be about any girl, not necessarily hot perfect sexy
>>
File: pp8.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pp8.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>sometimes i wake up on different bedrooms
>>
No, because i actually get pussy so i don't have to dwell on these things lol

if people like the chad posters or BLACKED posters were getting a decent stream of pussy they wouldn't get so worked up about this shit. They wouldn't feel helpless
>>
>>73229448
didnt gira write that one
and its very clearly about getting fucked by a chad
>>
>>73229367
Not listening to music made by a female. Are you stupid?
>>
File: Lorde-with-gook.jpg (95KB, 634x813px) Image search: [Google]
Lorde-with-gook.jpg
95KB, 634x813px
>>73229367
It was actually about Chang
>>
>>73229509
This. Have you seen her boyfriend?

Not all girls even like "Chads".
>>
>>73229559
But Chang is the asification of Chad.
>>
>>73229509
lorde a cute
>>
>>73229577
That guy is the antithesis of a Chad.

Some arty type girls actively dislike jock types and find muscles gross and scary.
>>
>>73229648
only a chad could get lorde imo
>>
why don't more female pop stars write songs about their love for people who sit in their room with the blinds closed while they argue on the internet
>>
>>73229376
She's probably a hag
>>
File: IMG_2076.jpg (42KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2076.jpg
42KB, 303x320px
He's developed a pathological oversimplification of reality which he discusses as if fact on the internet, which, in turn, wastes his time from pursuing more fulfilling things.
>>
>>73229648
This is what the numale actually believes. He's just her peg boy and chad fluffer.
>>
>>73229468
>get pussy
>posting on 4chan
Pick one. Also its not about "getting pussy", it's about getting 7+ pussy not the leftovers.
>>
Holy fuck what is this the Elliott Rodger Fan Club?

Gb2
>>>/r9k/
>>
Yo guys this is what kinda is gonna bother me about the new album
Here me out, the last one was unique in the sense that it wasn't all about relationship shit
Now she's gonna stick it to this shallow theme and now I'm down because it isn't gonna have unique sounds about youth and shit ):
>>
>>73229468
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shouldn't you be having sex with a lady right now?
At the very least listening to music about having sex with a lady?
>>
>>73229648
nigga, I have news for you

Don't matter how nerdy or quirky your waifu is, I promise you at the end of the day all she wants is Chad
>>
>>73229780
lol
>>
>>73229509
underrated
>>
File: 1491737363856.png (328KB, 462x515px) Image search: [Google]
1491737363856.png
328KB, 462x515px
>>73229559
>Not all girls even like "Chads".

>>73229648
thats because "art" girls are just girls that werent attractive enough to meet mainstream beauty standards so they went to different subcultures, which generally have much lower standards. trust me, even then, art girls still want the semi chad at the very least - 6 foot 3, 15% bf muscles, so on. dont kid yourself retard.
>>
>>73229367
>all songs ever written by women are love songs
yeah okay pleb
>>
>>73229367
This song has nothing at all to do with Chad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVSuSsoXABQ
>>
Just proves women think with their vagina, nothing is loss.
>>
>>73229403
Decidedly untrue, though the OP wasn't talking about pop stars, idiot. Men have much more varied taste for women then women do for men.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.