[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antonio fanatico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: laughy melon.png (187KB, 228x357px) Image search: [Google]
laughy melon.png
187KB, 228x357px
been to my first Death Grips gig tonight and before the show eveybody was like "Fantano! Fantano!"
why is theneedledrop that death grips related?

best punk-oriented pop group i've seen so far tho
>>
>>73221068
It's a meme boy to meme band.
>>
>>
>>73221118
why meme band? beyond all appearance and stuff
>>
>>73221386
they are the prime example of a mem band. let their autistic roam free with the arg's and then the whole epic records fiasco. the dick on the album cover. ride being quite scary man but really hes just a guy who paints

jenny death when was the highest off the autism that lead to disappointment
>>
>>73221068
He pretty much broke them into the mainstream through /mu/ by hyping them early on. DG, Fandango and us are all forverver linked
>>
>>73221426
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>73221435
/mu/ is not mainstream and we don't play a role in influencing what will be popular or not despite popular claims that we do.
>>
>>73221679
/mu/ is netstream so we influence the internet greatly
>>
>>73221679
of course it does. 4chan is one of the most popular websites in the world. you would be stupid to think otherwise.
>>
a huge amount of people know about them because he reviewed tms or exm with a really good score and the arg hype was around that same time. Im glad it gave them the deserved exposure but the fucking autism of people labelling them industrial or experimental hip hop and comparing them to yeezus and blackie is unbearably shallow. Even in hella, zach and spencer never conformed to a scene or genre. They jumped from mathrock to noise rock or progeshit freely and since they didn't have such a shitty fanbase they were never stuck doing a certain sound or playing godawful festivals or being subject to ridiculous speculations about being avant garde or whatever the fuck cause they were just a loud, crazy, fun band to listen to. Now everything they do has to have a fucking thinkpiece written about it and if its not the second coming of rachmaninov then its soundcloud mumblerap garbage and they are limp bizkit tier bad. fuck fantano and fuck /mu/
>>
>>73221435
>>73221696
>>73221700
The major labels promotion is what broke them into the mainstream. Fantano was important, but he's not the only one who praised them. He might be under the labels influence as well. Reminder that DG was shilled on p4k as well around the same time in 2012.
And since 4chan is one of the popular websites I'm the world it wouldn't be hard to imagine a label shilling their bands on here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.