[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holyshit, i just saw radiohead live for the first time today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170303-005156.png (2MB, 2560x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303-005156.png
2MB, 2560x1800px
holyshit, i just saw radiohead live for the first time today and i think i hate Thom now. I thought i was going to be filled with emotions but i m salty af, what a shit play list too.

ITT: artists you loved but end up hating after seeing live
>>
what happened
>>
>>73218018
what was the setlist?
>>
>>73218028
thom is the biggest faggot ever, shit songs, 40-45 year old annoying women in the venue.
>>
They just played Creep for 45 minutes and Thome hard a monologue about Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for the encore
>>
haven't seen radiohead live but I would have thought it was pretty clear by now that thom is a dick

I can't think of one myself, besides maybe omar rodriguez lopez around the last mars volta tour/first atdi reunion
>>
Ariel pink
>>
>>73218018
you missed their prime live shows by 10 years op

way to be born in the wrong generation
>>
>>73218138
that fucking omar midget cant even sing.
>>
>>73218090
you don tlike the puddle moon puddle songs?
>>
>>73218018
I had the exact opposite experience with Billy Idol
>>
aw fuck, and I'm about to see McCartney in a few weeks too. hopefully, it's not shit like yours was. I also wanted to see RH but am now skeptical
>>
>>73218079
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/oslo-spektrum-oslo-norway-5be77bf0.html

not OP but that isnt bad at all for me
>>
>>73218118
kek/10
>>
>>73218654
op is nuts, this is a fantastic set
>>
>>73218118
I got there early and during the soundcheck he was complaining about not being in israel. jonny was saying something about goyim, too. it was pretty weird, I don't think they realised we could hear them
>>
>>73218768

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/thom-yorke-breaks-silence-on-israel-controversy-w485142
>>
>>73218841
well done on making the connection
>>
>>73218018
>unironically paying money to go to a gathering of the redditors
You deserve it lmao
>>
When I saw them, they began with gradually intensifying gorgeous blue lights filling the hall, coordinated to the music of "Daydreaming." It was breathtaking.

Everything that followed was seriously underwhelming in comparison, and then the final song of the encore (and so of the night) was "Creep." Which just highlighted how banal their songwriting used to be.

They did play "Weird Fishes," my favorite Radiohead song, and it was brilliant, but overall it was a spotty night.
>>
it was pretty boring when i saw them desu. even street spirit didn't actually feel sad at all
>>
>On April 23rd, over 50 prominent figures, including Roger Waters, Desmond Tutu, Thurston Moore and TV on the Radio's Tunde Adebimpe, signed a petition urging Radiohead to cancel the show.

Thurston Moore acting as a moral authority on anything? Oy vey.
>>
Poor Thom Yorke, cucked by his fellow progressives, just like Bill Maher and Bret Weinstein. Here's my tiny violin.
>>
>>73218893
you should be a comedienne
>>
>>73219077
are you saying that's a woman? or that he should transition to a woman and then do comedy?
>>
>>73219107
both
>>
>>73219014
Thom will be fine. Nobody gives a fuck what Roger Waters thinks, and you can say whatever you want about Palestinians and get away with it. Maher is fucked however, blaqs are sacred in America.
>>
>>73219141
who said what about Palestinians?
>>
>>73219162
thom said israel has every right to occupy palestine, and wants radiohead's music to soundtrack their eventual victory in the conflict
>>
>>73219220
>eventual victory
>eventual
>>
>>73219249
>>
>>73218654
Too many new songs. Their album last year only had 3 good songs.
>>
>>73218138
thome being such a dick/douche is one of the reasons i can't get into radiohead as much as my white hipsterness would like. one of those things were music can't overcome musician
>>
>artists you loved but end up hating after seeing live
Non. I've never went to see any band live.
>>
>>73219340
well, it's kinda hard to take the whole sensitive introvert thing seriously when he's a narcissist who disappeared far up his own ass two decades ago
>>
>>73219304
oh, did it? someone should tell thom that so they don't play the bad songs anymore. y'know, they should just play creep and nothing else to be safe and not play songs that people wont like
>>
>>73219414
yeah exactly. but i can forgive other musicians for things other people hate. love kanye for his delusional but somehow self aware sense of himself but can't give thome a pass.
>>
>>73218176
What are you saying
>>
>>73219486
let's just say he wasn't so pink...
>>
>>73219340
you sound like a self-righteous douche

no offense
>>
>>73219961
i don't think you know what self-righteous means.
>>
I saw tyler the creator live and it was pretty gay
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.