[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Chance the Rapper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chance-The-Rapper-by-Mike-Lavin-@thehomelesspimp-4-800x600.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
What does /mu/ think of Chance the Rapper?
>>
>>73217846
Coloring Book was awful and I hate it
Acid Rap was alright, I used to like it a ot more but the charm has kinda wore off
Idk any of his other stuff
>>
>>73217846
saw him live on shrooms and was pretty fuckin awesome. acid rap is his best
>>
Got big for no fucking reason after acid rap. Coloring book was sellout-tier.
>>
>>73217846
Too black/not hood

Fuck that, I like his harmonies
>>
>>73217846
>Names mixtape Acid Rap
>There's nothing psychedelic about it, it's just kind of boring
Talk about a misleading name
>>
>>73217884
Who was on shrooms?
>>
>AAAAAAAGHH
>>
>>73217846
The way he rhymes is pretty cool.
Wish he would do stuff with more interesting arrangements like "same drugs"

If he keeps hanging out with Kanye he'll get there.
>>
>>73217846
Haven't listened to much of him because I got put off by the hordes of basic white people who claimed he was good. Might go through his albums eventually. I've been told I look like him but I DON'T, FUCK YOU RENE FUCK YOU NICK
>>
>>73218111
It's spelt IGH
>>
>>73218192
y tho
>>
File: ssssss.png (45KB, 625x296px)
ssssss.png
45KB, 625x296px
>>73218239
I dunno, you tell me.
>>
>>73218061
Isn't it a play on acid jazz?
>>
>>73217939
I'ma big fan of his music, but this is one thing I never understood.
10 Days was a mediocre mixtape, then all of a sudden he has the biggest features on insanely popular Acid Rap.
I never wanted to believe the industry plant theories but I honestly don't get how he got so big so fast...
>>
>>73217846
More like Reddit the Rapper
>>
>>73218583
Doesn't he come from a pretty influential family? I could've sworn his father works for the mayor of Chicago and helped campaign for Obama. God knows how that would propel him into the music scene though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.