[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think about the music at least?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0366.jpg (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
39KB, 1024x1024px
What did you think about the music at least?
>>
really well composed
but I lowkey hate this game because it made me think it was a good idea to go to /v/ for the first time since like 2009 and I couldn't believe how much worse it had become
>>
Unoriginal and full of plagiarism
>>
It's ok. The Ruins theme is fantastic, and is just an overall really good song, but not much else stands out. Megalovania is absolutely terrible, and I can't see for the life of me why people like it.
>>
>>73214884
Toby Fox is a master of catchy leitmotifs, but I'd argue that his composition as a whole needs work.

That being said,

>video game music thread in current year
>>
Works incredibly well as a soundtrack. You can realise how the game was kinda written for the soundtrack and not the other way around.
>>73215126 this anon is right partly though

I know it's offtopic to talk about the game itself but it was a really great experience that broke the mold that way the way I thought about vidyas before, thankfully I didn't get involved in the cesspit of cancer surrounding it so I didn't really see much of the bad memes.
>>
>>73215296
Imho it's an interactive album
>>
>>73214884
Pretty incredible considering toby had no classical training in music. I enjoyed the game & wanted to play it again on the pacifist route, but I'm too casual to beat the final flow boss.
>>
very good, I listened to it on its own last year and would again honestly
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.