[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else join the /notmu/ and PMC facebook groups? I joined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Anybody else join the /notmu/ and PMC facebook groups? I joined them /notmu/ isn't bad, but PMC is all trannies and crazy normie leftie faggots. Time to retreat back to /mu/ where it's safe. Anybody else venture onto Facebook to try and make friends over music discussion? Anybody else have similar experiences with these Facebook groups?

I guess post your general normie musicfag grievances.

Pic related, it's what I listen to to cure me of the normie Facebook gayness.
>>
File: succ.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
inb4 300 posts of lefties and /pol/tards arguing over who's more triggered and needs their safe space

i strongly recommend deleting this thread now before it gets ugly
>>
Why can't you fuck off to facebook and stay there? Why do you have to pretend that you are not a normie?
>>
>>73214540
Hey where'd you find this picture of me.
>>
this is a music board
>>
>>73214799
I went to Facebook from here to try to meet people IRL and alp the alt, experimental, however you want to describe /mu/core music fans turned out to be trannies and faggots, it was suprising and disheartening. I retreated back to the shadows where I belong.
>>
>>73214842
I know, just wanted to see if anyone experienced similar problems when trying to find real people with similar music tastes. Mods can delete any time if this is too off topic or it gets shitty, just felt like since a lot people in those groups claim to be from /mu/ maybe some of the Facebook lurkers are actually on here and shared my problem.
>>
>>73213995
>Time to retreat back to /mu/ where its safe

The irony.
>>
>>73215564
kek
>>
>>73214540
>implying this in't political bait that deserves saging
>>
>>73213995
Of all the good NYHC bands and you listen to shit like AF?

Fuck that shit!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.