[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Beatles are good on any drug. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.jpg (822KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
822KB, 1000x1000px
The Beatles are good on any drug.
Prove me wrong.
>>
They're also good if you're straight or sober and aren't drunk or high on anything! That's why they're the BEST!
>>
>>73212619
Any music is good on drugs. Im tired of this meme
>>
>>73214014
Nah. I listened to some abrasive vsnares cuts shitfaced on e once when i was younger and felt like the world was closing in and spinning three times as fast, so i called everyone in my contact list crying my eyes out cause i thought they would all drop dead. Was fucked up for weeks.

Clean now. Hehe. Can't be too careful with that shit.
>>
>>73214014
Nickelback isnt good on any drugs.
>>
>>73214014
yeah but electric ladyland might be the best "drug" album of all time
>>
Bath salts
PCP

Find a song
>>
>>73214014
the meme is that music always sounds good when youre on drugs when thats completely wrong and youd know that if youve done any drugs and listened to music
>>
>>73215727
Leak Bros
>>
>>73212619
>needing drugs to enjoy music
get the fuck off my board
>>
I do tons of different drugs and the Beatles are never good or enjoyable in any way.
>>
>>73215727
You Know My Name Look Up The Number
>>
>>73215727
Run for Your Life
Wild Honey Pie
>>
>>73214014
>>73216590
i subscribe to the meme that you like what you like regardless of what drug you're on. at most you'll gravitate towards certain styles but still only within what you always like
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.