[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become one of you guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: NtUJsvZ9.jpg (190KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
NtUJsvZ9.jpg
190KB, 1252x1252px
How do I become one of you guys?
>>
Work on your aoty
>>
>>73212299
Get castrated.
>>
>>73212299
Be gay
>>
Suck a lot of cocks
>>
>>73212299

read pitchork, watch theneedledrop, read mu charts, act like youre really knowledgeable about music and have really good taste. thats literally all you haveto do
>>
>be under the age of 18
>listen to the most popular releases from this year, take note of what pitchfork rated the highest and use this to compile your album of the year list then promptly forget about these albums when the following year rolls around
>only listen to /mu/ approved /mu/core
>dismiss every band as reddit
>don't try to find albums that are outside of the /mu/core chart
>pretend you're and enlightened one through music
>don't listen to metal, that stuff is for children
>parrot opinions
>a bands worst is always their best
>if you're losing an argument call the other person a nu-male (instant win)
>???
>profit
>>
Don't. Just listen to music a lot and listen to what you like, don't be afraid to try out new shit
>>
>>73212299
Listen to a bunch of garbage and then say it's good.

And NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73212405
this desubh
4/mu/ is cancer, and you summed it up well
>>
only listen to the most accessible of indie music and when someone brings up experimental music, jazz, or something that's not pitchfork/christgua/fantano approved call them a contrarian
>>
>>73212299
eventually realize you wasted your life listening to music but then keep listening to music
>>
>>73212668
more like eventually realize you wasted your life listening to music so you stop listening to music but keep coming to /mu/
>>
>>73212668
This
>>
>>73212405
>>don't listen to metal, that stuff is for children
it is tho
>>
>>73213232
I'm sure you can elaborate on how a certain set of sounds can be "for children" and what that means.
>>
>>73213232
epic
>>
>>73213282
He is fucking jealous and a little bitch, that's the reason he came up with such a claim.
>>
>>73213311
>when your older brother hurts your feewings
>>
File: mucore.jpg (3MB, 1781x4325px) Image search: [Google]
mucore.jpg
3MB, 1781x4325px
might as well post the mucore chart here
>>
Lots of post ironic self loathing and self destructive habits while having great taste in music
>>
>>73213282
>>73213311

>being baited by a bait reply to a shitpost
>>
>>73212405
You forgot
>listen to one really popular jazz album
>declare it the peak of jazz
>>
>>73212357
i saw one of those taste by age threads and this is 100% accurate
>>
Just pretend to like all the shitty bands that we like, and you go on listening to Dad Rock in secret
>>
File: angrymumale.png (380KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
angrymumale.png
380KB, 580x385px
>>73212405
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU POSEUR CONTRARIAN TRYHARD
>>
This thread makes me wonder why we even come here when we all hate each other to the point that we've crafted similar /mu/tant strawmen to attack

What happened to us? Are we slaves to this webpage?
>>
>>73214245
really made me think
>>
ffhks.bandcamp.com

listen to this shit.
>>
>>73212299
>be a newfag
>post how bad /mu/ has become (just so you can fit in)
>hate /mu/core [1]even if you have not listened to all the albums on the chart or [2]listen to 5% of the chart and pretend as if all is bad
>call all ,who like any /mu/core albums, memes and redditors
>>
>>73212299

be a pretentious cunt but act like you arent
act like everyone else on /mu/ is a retarded 17 year old who gets his opinions from p4k despite knowing that 95% of this board is depressed lonely 20 something virgins, just like yourself
masturbate 8 times a day
meme hard and generally exist underneath several layers of irony
>>
File: 1483224412622.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483224412622.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>73212405
>>parrot opinions
>>a bands worst is always their best
>>
>>73215146
>masturbate 100 times a day
>>
Listen to loveless until you get it
>>
>>73212299

listen to MP3s of death grips and grimes
>>
Don't they sell shirts that aren't just the Filth cover? I doubt most of people who'd wear that can even stand Filth specifically.
>>
>>73217087
They had a public castration shirt too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.