[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree this is their worst, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg
101KB, 300x300px
So we can all agree this is their worst, right?
>>
>>73210783
weakest of the trilogy definitely

still a quality album on its own
>>
>>73210783
nah its good. just the rape accusations ruined any solid fair review on this
>>
no, greed is their worst. the glowing man is amazing.
>>
My father or the burning world is worse
>>
>>73210806
pretty much this

as far as their actual worst goes, it's definitely the burning world (don't get me wrong it's still a good album though)
>>
>>73210811
rape accusations
Care to explain what happen? i knew Gira was accused of something related but i thought it was proven that Gira was innocent
>>
>>73210850
someone who was signed to young god accused gira of raping her, but nothing actually happened

i'd doubt gira would be the kinda guy to rape someone anyway, considering his wife was raped
>>
>>73210850
he was gonna fuck this cutie but he was like "nah I got kids and a wife or some shit" and didnt. The girl then said "hey he raped me". By this time Gira had already informed his family about what happened.

According to the girl who accused him, she made him sign a contract saying that he wouldnt try to fuck her and he "apparently" broke that contract (with both of them agreeing that the sex never happened). Thus, rape allegation.
>>
>>73210850
> i knew Gira was accused of something related but i thought it was proven that Gira was innocent
yeah he "was" but all the shitty journalists ran with the he probably did it story. TMT,P4K gave it meh ratings. besides anthony but his autistic fan base could careless about swans.

example: http://www.mtv.com/news/2941144/swans-2/
>>
>>73210927
>P4K gave it meh ratings
pitchfork gave it a 8.1
>>
>>73210979
when they give it the same score as diiv's shitty 2nd album its a meh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.