[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-J BTFO!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>>
P4K fags would give any alt-j release a 0 if they could. Biased undeserved review.
>>
>>73210590
Fuck you I like it.
>>
>>73210590
Why does p4k have such a hate boner for alt j? I mean, they're not amazing or anything, but they're not fucking terrible as the score they get imply. An Awesome Wave is at least a 7
>>
>>73211913
Alt J is hipster bullshit dialed up to the max level. P4K is trying to distance themselves from that image. I'm sure they actually love it.
>>
>>73212113
eh, they're first album is legitimately good. Their second is shit and this new one is okay. There's worse indie stuff out there
>>
>>73211913
Pay enough you will get a good review. They have a special deal though: half price and you get an abysmal review, because controversy still sells.
>>
>>73211913
Yeah alt-J is not as bad as the consistent 4s that p4k keeps giving them...damn.
>>
>>73212136
Not as normie/mainstream though
>>
>>73212113
I literally don't know any hipster that listens to alt-j. They're so fucking mainstream and bad that's no way any hipster listens to them, probably just a wannabe hipster that think nobody knows about their existance.
>>
>>73212136
I'm sorry but you don't know shit about indie music. Alt-j aren't indie, they are/or were sign to Atlantic Records, which isn't an independent label.
>>
le Pitchfork gives low score to mainstream WHITE band that none of their demographic listens to anyways, so funny and edgy xD

Next up, a 7.4 for a low effort forgettable mixtape lil nigga man drops tomorrow
>>
p4k is the best music reviews site. Not saying they're great but it's still true.
Name a better one, I dare you.
>>
Alt-j was BTFO years ago when those high kids made that video about recreating their songs
>>
>>73214625
Not reading music reviews
>>
>>73214625
please leave summerfag and take this lazy bait with you
>>
>>73211830
>review site has bias
WOW YOU DON'T SAY

this album has some good songs but overall its kinda dull
>>
>>73214625
the
Q U I E T U S
U
I
E
T
U
S
>>
>>73213033
I'd like to refute that, but I recall that they said Solange's album last year was the best of the year, so I'm finding it hard to think of a good way to dispute that.
>>
>>73214625
>reading reviews and not developing your own opinions
drone
>>
>>73214625
tiny mixtapes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.