[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Isbell - White Man's World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: jason isbell.jpg (970KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jason isbell.jpg
970KB, 1600x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu4dupoC7EE

>I'm a white man living in a white man's town / Want to take a shot of cocaine and burn it down / Momma wants to change that Nashville sound / But they're never gonna let her

>I'm a white man looking in a black man's eyes / Wishing I'd never been one of the guys /
We pretended not to hear another white man's joke / Oh, the times ain't forgotten

What did he mean by this?
>>
Holy freaking crap this is nice
>>
>>73210245
That he likes to take it in the ass
>>
>>73210245
wtf i hate christopher walken now
>>
File: tns reviews.png (69KB, 739x397px) Image search: [Google]
tns reviews.png
69KB, 739x397px
it was only a matter of time.

even the Country blogs aren't touching this one.
>>
>>73210245
You think that we would live in a world that has learned by now that focusing on the past is how oppression comes to fruition. If people collaborated on a meaningful effort instead of all this meaningless bitching, we wouldn't put all this energy into despising one another for our differences.
>>
It means blacks and whites cannot live together. We should just make California a black ethnostate so they can call live there and we can move on with our lives.
>>
>>73211888
lol its not that simple
>>
He's a good artist, sad that he resorts to buzz topics now
>>
>>73210447
kek, conservatives really are the biggest snowflakes
>>
I had a feeling he'd go this direction. On the last single (or maybe the one before that) he reused the "white man's blues" line from one of the songs on Southeastern (can't remember which). He's a very good lyricist and songwriter, but he gets stuck in his own world occasionally. Its made his lyrics more predictable/formulaic recently. I was thinking of making a chart for how to write an Isbell song
>cocaine
>white man
>drinking/thinking/wishing/trying/traveling alone
>this town
>did i mention i was an alcoholic?
>dirt
>more liquor
>father issues
Still a fan though
>>
>lol country music
>>
>>73210245
I've always hated racist dickheads like him.
>>
File: 1487806186241.jpg (13KB, 216x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487806186241.jpg
13KB, 216x225px
>>73213113
>>
White pride worldwide boys

We're taking our culture back
>>
>>73210447
Remember guys it's everyone but Christian white conservatives who are the triggered ones
>>
It's fascinating

He looks like the middle point between Elon Musk and Win Butler
>>
Jason Isbell is the TVZ of this generation.
>>
>>73210245

he's singing about hating the past and moving forward. but the people around him keep dragging the past back. its what causes him despair hoping for a better future for his daughter?
or
talks about making fun of niggers ain;t cool yo
and he wants his fiery eyed daughter to fuck niggers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.