/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he referring to pluto as a planet on this or just another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Planetarium-web.jpg (476KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Planetarium-web.jpg
476KB, 620x620px
Is he referring to pluto as a planet on this or just another celestial body?
>>
The moon and the sun are also in the pic, so I somehow doubt this is Pluto redpill shit.
>>
Did you know that Jupiter and the sun actually orbit each other? The sun is actually not the center of our solar system. It is literally in the middle of outer space.
>>
It's a Sufjan song, it's clearly about Jesus
>>
pluto is a planet, wake up sheeple
>>
Pluto is a binary tortoise comet

A term I coined but you can use.
>>
why is jupiter the loneliest planet?
>>
Dude, all planets orbit each other. That's how gravity works. Two objects of two given masses will both affect each other. Jupiter just has enough mass for it to be shown substantially. I think Jupiter has more than 2.5 times the mass of all the other planets combined or something like that.
>>
>>73208847
he's a big guy
>>
>>73208910

but jupiters density is so low that it would float on water and gravity is inversely proportional to density
>>
>>73208716
Since the album has songs about Kuiper's Belt, Hally Comet and gravitational tides, Pluto is mentioned as another celestial body, not necessarily a planet IMO.
>>
>>73208923
for you
>>
>>73208910
I'm not sure thats true. All planets orbit the sun. It's just that the sun actually orbits Jupiter. It's really kind of a misnomer though. Just like Pluto and it's moon "orbiting each other" it really just causes Pluto to spin around like a stripper on a pole. As I recall that's basically what happens to the sun as well.
>>
>>73208974
More or less. It's why the planets orbit the sun in a more elliptical fashion rather than a perfect circle.
>>
>>73208847
>>73208923
but he has a moon harem
>>
>the lamest planet uranus is the best track on the album

why would he do this?
>>
>>73208716
He's actually mostly referring to the Roman god pluto in the song lyrics.
>>
>>73208716
Pluto was demoted at the time they made this song, but Sufjan said it deserved a spot on the album. Probably because it is part of the traditional solar system everyone learnt at school
>>
>>73208838
They let you type whatever you want into this site
>>
>>73209946
Your anus. Get it? Your anus?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.