[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now when dust has settled, what's the final verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Now when dust has settled,

what's the final verdict?
>>
>>73208137
1 banger
1 okay song
bunch of filler
>>
>>73194698
>inb4 "not enough replies". It's a bad album
>>
File: reallymakesuthinkhuh.gif (345KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesuthinkhuh.gif
345KB, 500x281px
>>73208137
Pleb's Verdict:
>muh "Hard Times", "Told You So", (and maybe a few other tracks) are good/great
>it's definitely Paramore's best (even though I haven't given the rest of Paramore's discography a good enough of a listen, if anything)
>"26", "No Friend", and "Tell Me How" are probably among my least favorites
>it's a 7 at best

Patrician's Verdict:
>"Hard Times" and "Told You So" were perfect singles and the rest of the album is mostly just as great
>it may be Paramore's best, but it's difficult to say given that their self-titled is a great album just like Brand New Eyes (and possibly Riot! and All We Know Is Falling if I'm a hardcore fan)
>"26" is a well-written song that provides further variety and still flows well with the rest of the album, "No Friend" is an amazing song as well especially at the point in which Aaron starts shouting (though the track could've overall been executed a little better) and "Tell Me How" is the perfect closer lyrically and musically
>it's a 9 at least
>>
>>73208137
The last 2 songs aren't that good but everything else is very good.
>>
>>73208137
It's great
>>
>>73208789
Time to fix this:
>"Told You So" has a terribly structure that brings reminders of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Curiosity." "Hard Times is understandably good, but the saving grace of the album lies in the holy trinity of "Pool", "Grudges," and "Caught in the Middle", which show the band in a light where they're able to take pop by its reins. "No Friend" actually has as much impact as "26", though others will disagree and say they're ineffective due to their sound. Despite the band not transcending their song "Future", they have gone to the beaten path with After Laughter, proving that the band will never turn out to be like the failures of Fall Out Boy
>>
>>73208865

>understandably good
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73208880
Who said anything about a he?
>>
>>73208909
just cus you cut your dick of dont make u a girl hombre
>>
I can't take Hayley Williams and her "depression" seriously.
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (497KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
497KB, 500x283px
>>73208865
Pleb's Verdict:
>muh "Hard Times", "Told You So", (and maybe a few other tracks) are good/great
>it's definitely Paramore's best (even though I haven't given the rest of Paramore's discography a good enough of a listen, if anything)
>"26", "No Friend", and "Tell Me How" are probably among my least favorites
>it's a 7 at best

Patrician's Verdict:
>"Hard Times" and "Told You So" were perfect singles and the rest of the album is mostly just as great
>it may be Paramore's best, but it's difficult to say given that their self-titled is a great album just like Brand New Eyes (and possibly Riot! and All We Know Is Falling if I'm a hardcore fan)
>"26" is a well-written song that provides further variety and still flows well with the rest of the album, "No Friend" is an amazing song as well especially at the point in which Aaron starts shouting (though the track could've overall been executed a little better) and "Tell Me How" is the perfect closer lyrically and musically
>it's a 9 at least

Contrarian's Verdict:
>"Told You So" has a terribly structure that brings reminders of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Curiosity." "Hard Times is understandably good, but the saving grace of the album lies in the holy trinity of "Pool", "Grudges," and "Caught in the Middle", which show the band in a light where they're able to take pop by its reins. "No Friend" actually has as much impact as "26", though others will disagree and say they're ineffective due to their sound. Despite the band not transcending their song "Future", they have gone to the beaten path with After Laughter, proving that the band will never turn out to be like the failures of Fall Out Boy
>>
>>73208943
So is Hayley a boy then? You guys have been fapping to a boy? You guys are really weird--and gay.
>>
>>73208988
>Contrarian's Verdict:
This verdict sucks tbch.
>>
why is it so catchy /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR2ZTwZAxxE
>>
>>73209521
Pool is even catchier. They just have the gift of making good music.
>>
File: 54353453.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54353453.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>73209560
I remember seeing them live when I was 16 during their last tour. In a way that was my farewell to pop-punk.

I think this album is definitely a step in the right direction for them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.