[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poor kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dg.jpg (431KB, 1772x1149px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
431KB, 1772x1149px
Death grips coming to my town

Are the good live? Worth going?
>>
I'd recommend it, I know alot of people who don't like their studio output who love seeing them live because of how intense the atmosphere and vibe is.
Like the whole crowd goes autistic as fuck and starts moshing like wild, so if that's your thing go for it.
>>
If you like their music, then go for it. The live shows are non stop music and the energy level is very high. Every one of their shows I've been to the entire crowd became a mosh pit for the entire concert. Everyone's like 100lbs and wearing meme t-shirts though so it never becomes too much to handle though.
>>
File: mc-ride.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mc-ride.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
They're great live, 1-2 hours of non-stop music and the pit is relentless. The only black person there was Stefan of course
>>
>>73208006
Great live. Memes aside, there's no denying that they bring a shit ton of raw energy to the stage.
>>
>>73208006
>listening to meme shits

Just fucking kill yourself right now

/mu/ is basically a cult isn't it. Very few people in the real world listen to Meme Shits. It's just internet losers.
>>
>>73208462
>caring
the world would be a better place without you in it, so why don't you muster up the little courage you have and shoot yourself.
>>
>>73208473
Haha. Why do you care what I think then? :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.