[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his legacy now that he's done with rap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

What is his legacy now that he's done with rap?
>>
He's proved that black people can be inferior even in things they're 99%.
>>
His legacy is making a few great albums followed by a shit streak followed by a decent album.
>>
>>73205491
Relapse was great.
>>
He's in the top 5 of all time, period
>>
>>73205479
Not in basketball.
>>
his legacy is making boring edgy 15 year old boy core but still getting his dick sucked by critics and ""hip hop heads""
>>
>>73205435
He proved that shitty 12 year olds will follow any retard that claims he puts "emotion" into his shitty 8th grade poetry lyrics and that beta white bois will claim he's better than 90% of black rappers even though eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time.
I really don't like eminem.
>>
>>73205530
>he's better than 90% of black rappers
He is though. His multisyallble rhyme schemes are more complex that nearly all black rappers you hear regularly and his ability to freestyle is unmatched especially when it comes to modern rappers.
Black person saying this.
>>
>>73205506
Sure it is, Stan.
Sure it is.
>>
>>73205565
>Black person saying this
Timestamp pic or I call bullshit.
>>
>>73205565
>His multisyallble rhyme schemes are more complex that nearly all black rappers you hear regularly
i'm not sure what black rappers you listen and even so what does rhyme scheme matter if the lyrics are complete shit, a fancy rhyme doesn't matter when he's spewing shit. I hate like how people praise mockingbird but what he says is so uninteresting and generic.
>>
>>73205601
you were serious about your earlier post?
fucking hell
>>
>>73205613
I wasn't who you originally replied to.
But I am still calling BS.
>>
Big L Lite
>>
>>73205612
Well yeah that song is from one he started to fall under his drug spell and you his creativity and rhymes dulled overall. In my opinion at least.
>>
>>73205601
>Black person saying this
What do you mean by this? You think one of the most popular rappers oat doesn't have loyal black fans?
>>
Literally nothing. Yea, sure, he can dazzle normie fags with his trade off for sesquipedalian lyrics over sound quality. Hooray.

The fact of the matter is that he has done little to actually influence the sound of his respective genre, despite being somewhat a ubiquitous name.

You know what that makes him? Just another pop-rapper. The only people who hold him in higher regard than that are white teenagers who haven't been exposed to much music, of any genre, much less hip-hop.

SSLP was his best album, and he's released literally the same album like 5 times after that with different names. How do you call someone with such a monotonous portfolio a legend? I don't get it.
>>
>>73205784
>sesquipedalian
fucking nerd
>>
Being angry. About work. And the goddamn customer. Truly the white-collar rapper.
>>
>>73205784
>How do you call someone with such a monotonous portfolio a legend?
Because this is rap, where the standards are lower.
>>
>>73205784
>idiot thinks rap is anything more than normie pandering or pseudo intellectual bullshit.
>>
>>73205784
This, people who praise eminem need to be gassed.
>>
Eminem is awful, but at least he gave us the word stan. That's marginally useful.
>>
>I'm your BIGGEST fan
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73205784
>The fact of the matter is that he has done little to actually influence the sound of his respective genre, despite being somewhat a ubiquitous name.
hopsin and xxxtentacion and ofwgkta wouldn't exist without eminem
>>
>>73205784
because Eminem's style harder to copy
>>
>>73205662
We can tell it's you.
You type sentences out like a retard.
Like this.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.