[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a pop star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: C9qKYmvUAAA0N-Z.jpg (27KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
C9qKYmvUAAA0N-Z.jpg
27KB, 559x314px
?
>>
>>73190865
male or female?
>>
make the worst songs possible
>>
File: C-OEoR7VoAAH_Bq.jpg (225KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C-OEoR7VoAAH_Bq.jpg
225KB, 1080x1080px
>>73190888
i'm male, but i'm cute :)

>>73190901
i don't know how to play any instruments
but i think i got good whispering vocals like selena gomez
>>
>>73190865
Be attractive and under 30
>>
>>73190920
ok i'm both

what now?
>>
>>73190918
you don't need to know how to play an instrument, look at grimes, she doesn't know how to play anything yet she's got the waifufags latched on
>>
>>73190924
Get social media presence and be a fake person for the rest of your career.
>>
>>73190930
how did she do that?

how do you get signed if you have no musical talent?
there are plenty attractive AND musically talented people out there, why would someone whos only attractive get signed?
>>
>>73190918
>i'm male, but i'm cute :)
so is every kid in LA.
either become a ghostwriter and try to write some hits for already established artists to get your name in the industry. after awhile you'll make connections to start your own career.

or go the diy way like grimes and make "experimental pop" but focus more on marketing yourself as some kind of new icon thru the indie scene. try to get p4k to notice you then sellout after a major label takes interest in you
>>
>>73190949
>attractive

ah, delusions

her shit sells because waifufags gobble that shit up because it's from grimey grimes. she could put out an album that is nothing but white noise and she'd still make bank, and record labels like people who can make bank
>>
>>73190972
but she also started somewhere
how did she become a "waifufag"? what got her signed?
>>
>>73191006
she was in a scene with other kids and was the most marketable. majority of artists who get signed out of nowhere. always belong to some underground scene.
>>
File: C-wmp5IXkAEVrqe.jpg (169KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C-wmp5IXkAEVrqe.jpg
169KB, 1200x900px
SO CAN I BECOME A POPSTAR BY SIMPLY SUCKING SOME DICK OR SOMETHING???

Y'ALL TELLING ME I NEED TO GHOSTWRITE AND WRITE STUFF MYSELF.

I just wanna be famous (and rich)
Thanks in advance
>>
>>73191083
>I just wanna be famous (and rich)
then become an instagram whore for gay sugar daddies. you need to put some effort into become a pop star. you need massive connections to get anyway. sucking dick isn't special
>>
>>73191117
ok but fuck op, would you mind directing me to where i can go to learn to produce pop music?

I've accumulated something of an obsession with the production and songwriting specifically for pop...
>>
>>73191231
>would you mind directing me to where i can go to learn to produce pop music?
depends on what type of pop music you wanna make.
>>
>>73191245
there's no where for like. the basic tools to just get going? I suppose the stuff i wanna make is "experimental" but probably just basic for the moment. I only have melodies in my head and no way to put them down...
>>
>>73191231
no fuck you

:(
>>
>>73190865

Be attractive. Be able to sing (and well mind you). Have money.

Get producers to back you up, make connections to have your songs promoted in blogs. Target the tumblrina audience, if you do things right, you'll be in the same league as Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Justine Skye, and Troye Sivan.

Godspeed OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.