[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/grimes/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486696753543.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486696753543.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Have you voted for our queen today?
http://mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/
>>
grimey a cute
>>
i hope our grimey is sleeping well
>>
art angels is a very good album
>>
>You only like me when you think I'm looking sad

What did she mean by this? Maybe she browses /grimes/?
>>
>>73189583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI
she posted it in her tumblr
>>
>>73189590

Oh man I was shitposting but that's actually pretty neat
>>
>>73189609
Yep. Not bad actually. A for effort.
>>
>>73189218
Nope. I already voted for her twice. I think that's sufficient.
>>
>>73189522
everyone know that
>>
File: 14638241632470.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
14638241632470.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>73190311
good boy
>>
>>73189218
voted
>>
>>73189522
Visions is even better.
>>
>>73191784
WRONG
>>
>>73191784
Different anon here.

Depends. Visions sits in a funny place for me, because I like the production values of Art Angels the best but like the musical content of Halfaxa/Darkbloom the best.

Imo Visions has better (to my tastes) musical content than Art Angels but not quite as good as Halfaxa/Darkbloom, and better production values than Halfaxa (Halfaxa and Visions have the same production values afaict - Darkbloom would probably be my favorite of hers if it was a full album desu) but not as good as Art Angels. Which puts it in this weird, middling compromise zone - best vocals/production combination in Grimes' catalog to date, but not really the best representation of her full skills in either area.
>>
>>73192456
But if Visions owns both worlds (songwriting and production) doesn't that mean it's the best? BTW, the songs on Visions are better than Halfaxa and Art Angels, IMO.
>>
>>73192873
>But if Visions owns both worlds (songwriting and production) doesn't that mean it's the best?
Imo it's 2nd best in terms of both things (just in comparison to two different other records.) So no, it isn't the best. But neither are either of the other two. Hence the dilemma.
>>
>>73192972
IMO Visions is a case of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." Maybe it doesn't have the best production or songwriting, but the balance is in its favor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.