[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What the hell happened to him?
>>
>>73188158
who? post a name you faggot why would you try to start a thread like this? is that fucking g-eazy? like what the fuck OP, god damn
>>
>>73188158
Too many burgers
>>
>>73188185
I can already tell that you're American. His name is Robbie Williams by the way, look him up
>>
>>73188220
Isnt that the guy from Take That?
>>
>>73188220
Of course I'm American, and why should I look up your third world off brand "star"?
>>
File: tt.jpg (603KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
603KB, 3000x2000px
>>73188387
Yeah.
>>
>>73188427
Because he's the most successful UK solo artist of all time with about 80 million record sales to his name. He's like Justin Timberlake, only more successful
>>
>>73188158
This isn't halal are you sure you're allowed to post it
>>
he's just the fat dancer from take that
>>
>>73188812
>most successful UK solo artist
Special Olympics gold medalist
>>
>>73189167
He can't even dance anymore cos of his back problems
>>
>>73188158

>What the hell happened to him?

You mean apart from a bloody miracle? He is still alive and has probably done more coke than Pete Doherty.

He looks pretty good, all things considering.
>>
he looks like morissey now
>>
Married and has kids.

>>73189174
Hello, America.
>>
>>73188427
I sincerely hope you don't consider yourself someone who is into music, because with that shitty mentality you are missing the most of the "good music" pie
Now go back to your little small retarded world
>>
I remember his video clip scaring the shit out of me when I was a kid, the one where he rips off his skin while dancing
>>
>>73188158
he turned 40
>>
File: IMG_0183.png (299KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.png
299KB, 480x480px
>>73190128

Who's next ahh
>>
>>73190115
>>
>>73188158
>chibi moz . jpg
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.