[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The White Stripes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: The White Stripes.jpg (97KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
The White Stripes.jpg
97KB, 900x900px
Thoughts on them?
>>
eh. pretty clean, energetic, generally enjoyable pop rock.
>>
>>73182262
7th grade-core
I used to think meg was hot tho
>>
>>73182262
Meg White had great tits
>>
>>73182262
jack white did better on his own desu
>>
Wish they would reunite, they put out nothing but solid material, no bad albums.
>>
>>73182262
are their albums good or is it a meme. I really like 7 nation army but I listened to their first album and yes it was good but not too much
>>
>>73182262
I like Elephant but not enough to buy it from every place in town that may sell music.
>>
>>73182415
Seven Nation Army is one of those songs you'll never want to listen to again once you get into them. I started with White Blood Cells, really dig that one.
>>
>>73182262
Surprisingly good. Elephant bangs.
>>
White Blood Cells > De Stijl > Icky Thump > Elephant > The White Stripes > Get Behind Me Satan

Anyone who says Elephant is the best hasn't sat through it. The only really good songs are 'Seven Nation Army', 'Ball and Biscuit' and 'Hardest Button to Button'. 'There's No Home for You Here' and and the Burt Bacharach Cover are passable and the rest is mediocre to 'Little Acorns'. White Blood Cells is more consistent and still has stand out rock tracks ('Dead Leaves' and 'Fell in Love with a Girl'). Even Icky Thump which is as long and suffers from over production like all of Jack White's new stuff is a more enjoyable listen all the way through. I've been a big Stripes fan since about Elephant as well.
>>
i think jack white has allot of talent but fucking hell she is not that good of a drummer.
i do like most of there albums/song kinda sad they broke up.
>>
>>73183950
Jack kept her from practicing outside of album recording and touring because he didn't want her getting too good. He liked the primal nature of her natural drumming talent.
>>
First three albums are great, then they start getting more inconsistent. Still, there's always some good songs on the later albums. Jack is a hack now though, and Meg has gained 70 pounds.
>>
>>73182303
Still is. I'd get down
>>
>>73182262
Fucking God-tier
>>
>>73183173
I respect you have heard the whole discography and have opinions. I do.

But literally everything you wrote here is wrong.
>>
>>73183950
>>73184152
She is the PERFECT drummer for his music. Blunderbuss is terrific but would have been better with Meg and as a White Stripes album.
>>
>>73184892
>Jack is a hack now though

Wrong. Dead Weather get better every album, and Blunderbuss is great.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.