[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the new death grips ep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (124KB, 620x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 620x696px
What do you think of the new death grips ep?
>>
even though the songs seem like b-sides with instrumentals that are sometimes too similar too each other and lo fi production, there's something exciting on just about every song on here.

best moments - mc ride's chants(my whole life, black body, bald headed girl, etc.)

any time mc ride's vocals are sped up

Zach Hill's creepy vocal performance on the intro and outro of the trap song

Making something that is gabber influenced in the hip hop / rap genre that is simultaneously not corny , sounds good, and is not ironic.

Overall - 8/10. without the quirks , it would be just decent, but they're there, and there's plenty of them, making this a very solid ep.
>>
>>73175777
Digits
>>
I love it. It's become my routine exercise song; great for runs.
>>
although i love almost everything death grips have put out i especially enjoy there more experimental work like gov plates and niggas on the moon, so this is def one of my favorite things they've put out in awhile
>>
HI
>>
better than BP
>>
Death Grips fucking suck nigger ass
>>
>>73178248
don't knock it til you tried it!
>>
Very solid EP. None of the songs seem like b-sides, which is what usually drags down EPs. It's the perfect length, there's little to no fat on it, and MC Ride's chants are the shit. Overall, probably an 8/10.
>>
>>73176721
it has nothing to do with gabber
>>
>>73178947
((Crouching Tiger Hidden Gabber))
>>
>>73178965
i suppose you think dean blunt is black metal too
>>
>>73175777

I don't like it.
>>
ive never liked death grips but bald headed girl and the one after that are pretty interesting
>>
MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE
>>
watch the new album sound nothing like this lmao
>>
File: 1482445301398.jpg (31KB, 266x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482445301398.jpg
31KB, 266x340px
>People are still pretending to like a meme band
>>
Best thing since NOTM
>>
>>73179165
>>73177148
HALIBUT HALIBUT
>>
>>73179380
this post again:^) and again and again
>>
>>73179825
I'm just tired of it tbqh.
I have two friends who "like it", and every time I ask them why they immediately go into some sort of panic mode and without me even trying to provoke em or anything, they say shit like "their music isn't supposed to sound good!" and "it's supposed to be kinda shitty!", and I've just come to the conclusion people only pretend to like it to be in on the meme.
>>
>>73179899
You have idiot friends, which makes me think you are an idiot yourself.
>>
>>73179899
oh no i wasnt talking about op, was talking about >>73179380
calling death grips a meme band constantly is repetitive and boring. retarded conclusion you've come to from speaking to 2 people
>>
where can i fucking download this ep
>>
>>73180832
the only archive link is mp3. anyone got a flac copy for a poor man in need?
>>
>>73180832
their soundcloud has the free download.
just go under the "more" section
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.