[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you own any band merch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Do you own any band merch?
>>
>>73174961
Nice shop.
>>
i used to have a panda bear t-shirt with tomboy's coverart but my ex stole it and never gave it back
>>
I put together a battle jacket for fun but I'd never wear it
>>
i have the classic dsotm tee shirt somewhere, an exmilitary black and white t shirt, and a black swans shirt that has the teeth on it. i should expand my collection but i also don't really care.
>>
No, it's all about minimalism
>>
I have Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang and DG. Yeah, pretty generic but I'm just showing my love.
>>
File: shirt.jpg (467KB, 1200x1116px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
467KB, 1200x1116px
>>73174961
I have pic related but almost never wear it.
>>
File: 88a.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>73174961
Yes goy buy some merhcandise. Maybe an arm band or two. Spend spend spend!
>>
I have a band tattoo if that counts
>>
>>73175460
Bands selling merch has nothing to do with muh kike world wide conspiracy
>>
>>73175460
>not wanting to support those who give you good experiences
Literally a feeling-feef.
>>
>>73174961
i own a few band shirts and a ramones ashtray that used to belong to my grandfather
>>
I've got a Beat Happening Black Candy shirt.
>>
File: 1493078755946.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493078755946.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>73176945
>>73178191
Yes you already spend hundreds more of dollars on the music itself. why not spend more just to put money in the pocket of their managers and the corporations that own the musicians. Such a loyal goy.

Dont forget to donate a hunnid more to D.J Jamals drug fund
>>
>>73179302
Why you stealin' feelings though? Why you grey though?
>>
>>73179302
Stealing food from people is kinda jewish though.
>>
>>73174961
I have a Jack Bruce t-shirt from about 10 years ago I wear about once a month. I had a Billy Bragg t-shirt from 10 years before that but lost it when I moved, it may be in the garage somewhere. Also a couple of Kate Bush posters and pins a friend gave me, and a Hot Tuna pin I got somewhere. Also a copy of Knife Collectors (Shonen Knife clubzine). Probably a few other things I've forgotten about lurking somewhere or other.
>>
File: 1412974683390.jpg (198KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1412974683390.jpg
198KB, 1300x1300px
>>73175460
>>73179302
as autistic as this anon is he has a point. i feel like the money should only go to the people who work on the album and not some corporation.
>>
>>73179302
Not every band is the Rolling Stones. I'm not gonna buy any overpriced merch from someone like that. But if it's punk show or whatever ther's nothing wrong with spending $10 on a shirt of a band you liked
>>
>>73174961
i bought a Kanye West shirt at his Sacramento concert and the merch line was really long so by the time i went into the stadium he was already on the tail-end of his rant and then dipped, gave that shirt away the night of
>>
>>73174961
CDs and Shirts are as far as I go besides that I have like one arm band
>>
>>73179302
>listening to bands with managers
anon...
>>
File: Iceage_Depraved_Roses_T-shirt.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Iceage_Depraved_Roses_T-shirt.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>
i have a Pleasure To Kill shirt, and a Savant shirt
thats it
>>
I have a Destroyer shirt from one of his concerts here in Denver from a couple of years ago. It was the best show I've ever been too, especially since the venue was so small. The sound of the horns blasted the brains out of my ear. I danced the whole night. I wear the shirt a lot. I also have a Kills shirt from a concert but I don't wear it much. I was invited by a friend and I'm not really a fan, but it was still a fun show.
I hate to admit it but I have a Ramones shirt from Hot Topic. I've only been there once, and it was specifically to get the shirt. They're my favorite band.
>>73178927
Did you get at the K Records website? I'd like one too.
>>
I have a shirt with the Oasis logo on it, but I can't get a pic because it's in the wash right now.
>>
>>73174961
i could not give two shits about posers and hipsters,
but i genuinely want to wear swans, burzum and joy division t-shirts
>>
>>73180243
but what if the merch is sold via the band's own label?
(swans/young god records, radiohead/ticker tape LTD for the king of limbs, etc)
>>
>>73175384
I'd be embarrassed too
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.