[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a minute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rg2 acoustic purple.jpg (62KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
rg2 acoustic purple.jpg
62KB, 429x429px
Hi, my name's and I want to play Reading Festival in England.
Check out my channel and gimme some feedback. If any of you guys like what you hear, send me an email and I'll keep you updated.

Bless

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVv2QWURgb9WYJhr_vIPWw
>>
>>73173081
Fuck off
>>
No.73173122
fuck you

and try this if you don't know where to start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k6ZG0esEEA&spfreload=10
>>
>>73173231
you're making babby-core and expect to play Reading?

fuck off
>>
>>73174067

Oh I will play Reading in the near future. Mark my words, ya slag.
>>
>>73175328
What's your name? Are you going to stick with Paolo G? Because I'll put it in my calendar to track you down in ten years time and rub your failure in your fucking face. I've already saved this thread as a pdf.
>>
I'm going to be as nice as I can about this...you can't and won't play Reading this year. Probably not for several years. You have zero fanbase and Reading won't have you if you offer them nothing.

You need to work on playing shows at coffee shops, at small venues, anywhere, just to get your name out. You need to work on putting out better, more unique music, and continue perfecting your craft, and maybe in 5 years when you have a fanbase, you'll have a shot at playing Reading.

And don't try and act like people here are being dicks. This isn't much different from people who start Kickstarters for $1.5 million towards a video game with no video game experience, or people who act like they want to create an adaptation of a superhero comic when they haven't even done a short film before. It just shows your inexperience and you need to set your sights a little lower - for now. Aim for Reading, sure, but don't act like you're entitled to it.

Also, there's a thread for everyone's music already, and trust me, yours doesn't deserve its own. You'll just get shit on by other /mu/ people.
>>
>>73175688 this.

>>73173081

whether it's a demo or not, your music (right now) sucks balls
>>
>>73175420
same desu
>>
>>73173231

Paolo G? Sound like a Brazilian rapper
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.