[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Monster? It's fucking great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3946.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3946.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
Why do people hate Monster? It's fucking great
>>
are you deaf?
>>
Monster is the second best on the album. People are just too busy dickriding Runaway and All of the lights to notice
>>
LOVE
>>
I love the opening scream and the fat guy rapping

It falls apart after Jay z
>>
Childish unoriginal concept, bad lyrics from the featured artists, and the beat isn't enough to save it. Weakest point on the album by far
>>
>>73172669
>Blame Game
>Hell of a Life
I would mention another one but I'll stick with those two because I don't want to talk about the not so obvious one that everyone loves.
>>
>>73172707
>Blame Game
miles ahead of Monster
>>
SASQUATCH
>>
Reminder if you pretend to like So Appalled or that it's not the worst and most unnecessary track you are a contrarian
>>
>>73172857
but its unironically my favorite
>>
>>73172857
>liking things is contrarian
autism
>>
Can somebody explain to me why if this place shits on some of the songs of this album they also call it a masterpiece?
>inb4 /mu/ isn't just one person
Yeah I know that, but even when people talk about this album as a masterpiece they have no problem with saying "lol [a track from the album] sucks tho".
>>
>>73172401
agreed

tho i did like the nicki part for a while 'til i came to my senses
>>
PINK WIG
THICK ASS
>>
>>73172369
I can only love Jay's verses on Monster ironically.

LOVE
>>
>>73172401
Jay Z is the worst part.
>>
>>73172939
PULL UP IN THE TONKA AUTOMOBILE GANGSTA
WITH A BAD BITCH THAT CAME FROM SRI LANKA
>>
>>73172857
So Appalled along with Gorgeous are my favorites. Sounds like you hate fun.
>>
>>73172343
no one really hates monster, its just mixed like my rectum
>>
>>73172857
How should I begin this? I'm just doo offended. You have shit taste, top 3 song on the album
>>
People hate Monster?
It's near the only highlight of Nikkis career in hiphop
>>
File: 1482973924169.jpg (23KB, 272x347px) Image search: [Google]
1482973924169.jpg
23KB, 272x347px
>>73172881
>>73172897
>>73172997
>>73174047
please justify your awful taste
>>
The first 6 song run until Monster is great

So Appalled and Devil in a New Dress however are quite repetitive and boring, the album never really recovers after those
>>
>>73172707
Why are you naming off the best songs on the album?
>>
>>73172906
/mu/ isn't just one person
>>
>>73174775
>devil in a new dress is boring
>album never recovers
>runaway comes after it

This is unjustifiably bad taste
>>
AYO KANYE LEMME SPIT SOME BARS ABOUT ZOMBIES AND GODZILLA
>>
>>73172356
Oh fuck off, runaway is the best song on the album and you know it
>>
>>73172857
lost in the world is the worst song though
>>
CTRL+F "Power" "Dark Fantasy" 0 results.
Oh come the fuck on.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.