[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the AOTY.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: GOD TIER.jpg (2MB, 1612x1582px) Image search: [Google]
GOD TIER.jpg
2MB, 1612x1582px
This is the AOTY.
>>
>>73171934
Yes
>>
>>73171934
WELL DONE.
>>
>>73171934
>>
it's okay, good even, especially given that post-punk is generally not that varied and this is a varied album (plus a based political message)

AOTY? let's wait and see
>>
>>73171934
i thought it sucked. but then i hate alt-macho bro guys so fucking much and this is basically made by and for those types
>>
>>73172302
Maybe give it another listen? I mean if you don't like it, cool, but I was kind of annoyed by it at first and then it began to sink in how relevant it actually is and how this nasty sounding guy is really broken. I ended up thinking his gross voice complimented quite well the subject matter and progressions.
>>
>>73172302
uhhhhh
what? u should listen to the *lyrics* more and not just the voice
>>
>>73171934
Well Done is one of the best songs of the year but this album is mediocre desu
>>
MY MOTHER WORKED
17 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK

t. every rich boi trying to defend cuckservatives ever
>>
It's excellent.
>>
>>73171934
The instrumentation on this was extremely average and wasn't the least bit interesting but the lyrics were great, especially the one about modern art
>>
>>73171934
>SJW version of Mclusky
>>
>>73172442
Sounds like you missed the entire point of the song.
His mother died of an illness because the government there stopped providing free healthcare. And it didn't matter that she worked her fingers to the bone. They were poor.
>>
>>73172526
The lyrics are cringeworthy
>>
>>73172560
The lyrics are the only good thing about this shit. Just because you don't agree doesn't make them cringeworthy
>>
File: nanaGrizol_ursaMinor.jpg (175KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
nanaGrizol_ursaMinor.jpg
175KB, 1000x928px
Love that album. My AOTYSF is either the new Nana Grizol or Xiu Xiu. My AOTY will probably be the new Death Grips going off how great Steroids was. Idles is definitely my new favorite band though.
>>
>>73171934
>>73172526
It's shit, if you honestly don't get Rothko then you make toddler music like these guys do.
>>
>>73172985
Fuck I didn't even know nana Grizol has a new album. Fuck
>>
>>73173588
They're not saying that Rothko made paintings that look like a toddler made them. They're making fun of people who say that and the song is pro-modern art. Learn to interpret properly
>>
>>73173677
Yeah, it's great.
>>
>>73172442
it's about poor people not rich people you dunce
>>
>>73172526
>>73173588
You are morons. They're making fun of philistines and defending modern art and its place in the culture.
>>
>>73176184
That's what I said you fucking mong. Learn to read before you get pissy you big retard
>>
>>73173588
>>73176184
>>73177536
lmao modern """""art""""" is a joke
>>
>>73178453
Fuck off
>inb4 Duchamp
You don't know what you're talking about
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.