[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixtape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Nirvana-Record-Nevermind (1).jpg (47KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana-Record-Nevermind (1).jpg
47KB, 630x420px
How many songs would you put on a mixtape for a girl?
>>
About 10. Don't over do it.
>>
File: vsia.png (130KB, 314x376px) Image search: [Google]
vsia.png
130KB, 314x376px
>>73165024
why give girls music
>>
>>73165063
You think it'll be too tedious after 10?
>>
>>73165024
enough to make a theme clear and enjoyable; not so many as to make it inscrutable.

sharing with a friend isnt an endurance test.
>>
>>73165024

I wouldn't make a mixtape for a girl because I'm not her pet monkey to entertain her. This is the mistake musicians make, along with rich guys, athletes, etc. All of human motivation and human endeavor is false, because they all want to make a mixtape.

A mixtape should not be made. the game should instead not be played, and rejected.
>>
>>73165148
this is correct.
conversation should only take place once your penis is in her vagina.
conversation should only consist of short phrases in praise of the fatherland.
>>
Between negative 1 and regular 1.
>>
Depends on the format. If you're making a tape or CD, obviously fill it, no question.

If you're going digital, it all depends on her attention span, desire for new music, and--most importantly--how much she likes you. If you're not sure if she's into you, I'd question whether it's worth making one at all. If she's into you enough, she'll at the very least pretend to listen to your insane 3 hour Spotify playlist, so fuck it, go for broke.
>>
>>73165148
Okay Nietzsche
>>
>>73165331
do you even mensch?
>>
One.
Nine inch nails - closer
The only song you'll ever need
>>
Fill the CD? So 80 minutes. You're not making Illmatic here, kiddo.
>>
>>73165093
Not necessarily. But if you are trying to impress a girl you want every song to impress. Picking about 10 solid songs shouldn't be difficult.

Also, regardless of how many songs you put on there is some stuff that'll interest her more than others. Putting too many songs adds more songs she is less interested in.
>>
Honestly maybe like 7 songs, and try to keep it around half an hour. Many people anyways don't listen too full albums, and hour long mixtape can be intimidating. Half an hour is cute, and she'll likely pay attention too it.
>>
>>73165562

Could get tedious, I'd say between 6-10. People are busy and unless they are super committed to listening to music I doubt they'll listen to the whole thing.

If it's shorter it gives more room to recommend more and talk about what was on the disk.

Source: Have fucked literally millions of girls using this method
>>
File: nirv1.gif (490KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
nirv1.gif
490KB, 450x297px
>>73165576
>>73165582
>>73165598
Thanks, guys. I've had a bad spell these passed few days. I'm on my 12th beer! I really appreciate the replies.
>>
50 minutes is a good length
>>
>>73165628
What songs do you plan on putting on?
>>
>>73165651
It's a secret. I'm really fucked up rightnow,
>>
Ten songs, and they're all Ananga-ranga
>>
>>73165672

Take it easy bud
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.