[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will oldfags die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

when will oldfags die?
>>
>>73154870
I don't understand
>>
i understand.

give it 10 years.
>>
>>73154870
Dude Bob Dylan is great fuck you

(also 7/10 is a positive rating fuckhead)
>>
dylan is that cynical boomer mouthpiece.
>>
>>73154927
>7/10 is a positive rating
what does this have to do with anything
>>
File: mfw.jpg (106KB, 664x768px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
106KB, 664x768px
>>73154927
>thinking that 3.5/5 is the same as 7/10
>>
god damn i love New Morning but saying its better than Bob Dylan is pretty crazy
>>
>>73154960
double both the numerator and the denominator idiot
>>
>>73154927
not arguing that Bob Dylan isn't good, just arguing that he isn't *that great*
>>
>>73154965
Why? His earliest albums are his most overrated, and that's the worst one of them.
>>
>>73154960
it objectivelly is
>>
>>73154960
>I've never seen this picture before
WHY
>>
>>73154975
I mean, I felt the same as you at some point in my life, but then I gave him another go and trust me, all of his shit grows on you, especially Blood on the Tracks, that album is amazing
>>
>>73154927
you ok anon?
>>
>>73154960
this is a great picture and I don't usually think she's that hot
>>
>>73154975
that's a very petty approach to music
>>
File: we cool.gif (2MB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
we cool.gif
2MB, 624x351px
>>73155017
>>
>>73154975
He isn't that great? Well, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and the Nobel prize institution disagree with you.
https://youtu.be/bmADAA97RTI
>"Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues was a monster record. I heard that thing and I was jumping all over the car. And then when I heard the one after that, Like a Rolling Stone, I wanted to quit the music business, because I felt: "If this wins and it does what it's supposed to do, I don't need to do anything else," but it didn't do anything. It sold; but nobody responded to it the way that they should have. They should have listened to that and said, "Hey, that record got on the radio. Now, wait a minute, we've got a chance to say something, you know? The radio is for us to use as a weapon." It didn't happen right away, and I was a little disappointed. I figured, "Well, shit, maybe it needs a little reinforcing." - 1967
>>
>>73154960
>thinking that 3.5/5 is the same as 7/10
You're right. It isn't. It's the retard version of expressing fractions.
Anyone who mixes common fractions with decimals in their scoring systems deserves to have their stomach cut open, their guts tied to a post, and forced to run circles around it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.