[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Lil Yachty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Lil Yachty.jpg (825KB, 1745x2044px) Image search: [Google]
Lil Yachty.jpg
825KB, 1745x2044px
Thoughts on Lil Yachty?
>>
Unironically in my top 20.
>>
Unironically in my garbage can
>>
>>73154253
Appealing to 14-18 year old white kids with "superiority complex".
>>
>>73154303
this.
>>
>>73154253
Most likely to be forgotten in 10 years
>>
>>73154253
His name's too stupid for me to even give his music a try.
>>
>>73154253
I enjoy his shitting on old heads but he's trash
>>
>>73154253
lil thotty. he is a male thot
>>
>>73154253
is that soulja boy?
>>
poor man's lil b
>>
>>73154303
I'm 19 and maybe hes just going through it himself??
>>
>>73154615
Bye
>>
>>73154253
he's funny man, like his lyrics are intentionally bad I think, here's what he said about the line
My new bitch yellow
She blow that dick like a cello

>OK, let’s stop for a second. Before you come at me, I'ma let you know. I'ma blame my A&R. Because he listened to that song many times and he allowed me to say that.. I guess for a second, I thought a cello was a woodwind instrument and it is not. And nobody ever said shit. Nobody ever pulled up a pic and said, “Hey man. I don’t know if you know what this is, but it ain’t that.” I fucked up. I thought Squidward played the cello. He don’t. That’s a flute. I fucked up. But it do sound good.

it's amazing how he's so popular, same with all the mumble rappers these past few years, the world is fucking ridiculous and I love it
>>
>>73154937
>>73154937
>>73154937
>>
His bubble is bursting with his new album. Doesn't really seem like he's going to achieve much more creatively than being a slightly-quirky soundcloud rapper.

He's not a good enough rapper to warrant interests from people who care about hip hop, hypebeasts excluded, and isn't stereotypically "black" enough (or white enough, IE, Chance) to scrape up a fandom out of the leagues of white girls who listen to black artists like circus freaks.

Who knows if he COULD be a worthwhile artist--he'll never get a legitimate chance to show us. Plus, he's 19. We keep getting these artists straight from Soundcloud who are basically high schoolers. They're getting their chance in the spotlight years and years before they're artistically mature.
>>
>>73155295
That's not intentional, he's just fucking stupid. He even doubled down on his stupidity by saying Squidward plays the flute

I agree that the world is ridiculous though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_uAv5rp_-A
>>
>>73154253
post-ironically in my top 30
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMRkxidQO-M
>>
File: 1490273051456.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490273051456.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>73156409
>in the 80s and 90s there were no two rappers that rapped the same
citation needed, snoop
>>
ugly as fuck and unlistenable trash sounding "music"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.