[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris "beat her while she's down" Brown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How does this guy still manage to remain so relevant?

Nobody cares about the beating anymore, and at least (most) other extremely popular rappers right now are actually talented.
>>
>>73150265
more like chris "beat my girl coz im brown" brown
>>
Because he fits the mainstream pop rap formula to perfection? Also he's a well-known name so it's not hard to find collaborators
>>
Everyone know Rihanna deserved/wanted it.
>>
>>73150306
But when you look at all the other popular rappers we've got right now, you can tell that they've actually got talent. Kendrick, Kanye, Chance, Future, YG, Travis, Drake, etc. I could go on.
>>
>>73150265
nigger i hadn't even heard his name in years until you posted this. fuck you
>>
File: ChrisBrown.jpg (33KB, 385x311px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBrown.jpg
33KB, 385x311px
He's blackmailing a music exec
>>
>>73150372
:^)

>>73150411
Is it rape if he enjoyed it?
>>
>>73150356
future and especially travis have zero talent
>>
>chris brown
>still relevant

sure he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, but I wouldn't call him 'relevant' anymore.
>>
File: stwywk.jpg (24KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
stwywk.jpg
24KB, 479x455px
>>73150580
>What is DS2
>What is Rodeo
>>
>>73150603
Kendrick Lamar's TPAB sold 850,000 copies by March 2016. Chris Brown's Royalty sold 500,000.

And he has another album releasing this year.

I'd say that's pretty relevant.
>>
>>73150580
>travis
>extremely eclectic style
>twice more lyrical than most trap rappers
>great choice of collaborators

whatever you say

w/e man
>>
>>73150708
>eclectic
>twice more lyrical

Imagine being this delusional
>>
Because blacks don't turn on their own.

Look at that Kathy chick, she did one thing and all these sjw just abandoned her. White people got no loyalty.
>>
>>73150356
You saying Chris Brown can't sing?
>>
Because he's unironically really fucking talented.
There hasn't been a popstar in his lane of his calibre yet. There is no singing dancing R&B nigga who sings and dances better than Chris Brown.
Basically every time he collabs with an artist in his lane he absolutely renegades them because he's more talented than them. Just listen to him on Jeremih's new track. He completely steals the show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4R7Q9SAcvM
It's a shame his music is terrible, but that's what he's riding on. Once someone who can do it on par with/better than him shows up he'll be done because other than his natural talent he doesn't have much else to offer.
But to say he isn't talented is fucking stupid. The guy's got a fantastic voice and he's a really fucking good dancer.
>>
>there are people who unironically think chris brown can't sing

Objectively false. His music is terrible but to say he can't sing is just stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6vXuq1eWiE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Odkhh676k
>>
>>73150265
because his primary fan base are black women. im seriously not trying to be racist here but think of how many black women you've known/heard of that are stuck in an abusive relationship with some piece of shit but stick by him anyways because they think they can "fix" him or that he only lashes out because he's so "passionate". Now imagine how much harder they'd stick by their man if he could sing and dance as well as Chris Brown. If his fan base was comprised of any other race/gender, his career would have been dead years ago.
>>
>>73152400
>If his fan base was comprised of any other race/gender, his career would have been dead years ago.

Yep. Blacks are loyal. I saw how you white people did that Pussy Bottom band, one accusation and poof, career over. Pitchfork even removed their best new music review calling them role models and truncated their reviews of them. Then came all the hit pieces on them written by people who know nothing about what happened between one man and one unidentified woman.
>>
File: 1361537797969.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1361537797969.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
>>73150411
>filed to: RAPE RAPE
>>
>>73152400
>If his fan base was comprised of any other race/gender, his career would have been dead years ago.

Michael Jackson proves your theory wrong, what with the whole pedophile thing that the Jews made up.
>>
File: Sgt Lennon.jpg (28KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Lennon.jpg
28KB, 409x516px
>>73150265
HEY YOU KNOW WHO ELSE BEAT THEIR WIFE?
>>
>>73150610
DS2 was trash
Rodeo was half drake rip off half trash.

I've listened to both projects in full, it is absolute horseshit, especially rodeo, holy fuck. days before the rodeo is way better, but even that is kinda bad
>>73150708
>travis
thats him
>extremely eclectic style
no. I physically cringed at this, I'm not even playing this up for comedy, you really accomplished something here. Travis is lowlife scum who steals his beats and flow from other artists, then manages to blend it together to the most cliche shit ever, yet it still manages to be bad in a way that cliche music doesn't manage to be.
>twice more lyrical than most trap rappers
HAH no, Migos for example are far more lyrical and even if he was, what would it matter? You wouldn't listen to trap for the lyrics I hope, but to get hyped right?? or to hear something original? non of that is here.
Ok? but I'm listening to him? Sure it helps that there are collaborators as it means I won't have to listen to his ass all the time, but shouldn't you be defending him?

TRAVIS = PLANT TRASH
>>
>>73150265
>How does this guy still manage to remain so relevant?

he hasnt. name his last truly big hit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.