[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Autistic Pepe.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Pepe.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
ITT: Post your music related confession

> I actually like Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolph
>>
>>73146831
I actually really like Phil Spector's job on producing Let It Be. I feel like the production is a lot thicker and warm than The Beatles' previous releases. People praise The Smashing Pumpkins and My Bloody Valentine for having a dense sound, and yet so many people bash Let It Be for sounding even remotely similar. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>73146831
I like beach house specifically because all of their songs sound the same. Easy to sleep/shower to. Also bad taste op desu
>>
File: Fit Feels 1.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Fit Feels 1.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>73146876
I know its my greatest shame of my entire song collection
>>
i found a bunch of lullaby covers of songs on spotify and listened to them on purpose.

also i've used spotify, grooveshark, imeem, playlist, and other pleb horseshit
>>
I just listened to the new Lil Yachty album. I think the production is really comfy on a lot of the tracks and I'll probably end up listening to it again.
>>
Student Demonstration Time is a good song.
>>
File: 1403721131914.jpg (75KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403721131914.jpg
75KB, 640x400px
I've been listening to meme grips multiple times a week for years and I don't get even slightly tired of it.
>>
I think Liam is the most talented Gallagher
>>
I like Coldplay
>>
I enjoy J-rock
>>
>>73147051
i feel u
death grips made me go so autistic once i actually broke my glasses by accident
>>
I fucking love Come on Eileen and Take on Me
>>
My favorite songs are 1,2,3 Red Light by the 1910 Fruitgum Company and Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells. I'm fixated with structure so I really appreciate what they call consummate songwriting, and I don't care about the meaning of lyrics so much as I care about how the content and syllables complement the melody and sonic aesthetic. My favorite songwriter is probably Dee Dee Ramone.
>>
>>73147271
These are good songs, anon.
>>
I made a shitty video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vAKIKG1ank8
>>
Owl City has made some great songs and I really like his side projects (he's done post-rock and some Ulrich Schnauss / Boards of Canada style melodic trip hop techno)
>>
File: R-1306004-1245380717.jpeg.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-1306004-1245380717.jpeg.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
I think this is an incredible song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0t8LXH6lw
>>
I don't really see what's so great about OK computer, the album has some great songs and probably some of my favourites but overall I find it to be terribly organized and it's certainly not the best imo

Also I enjoyed death grips more primal sound rather than the synth electronic stuff they are releasing today, Bottomless Pit was a mediocre album imo
>>
>>73146831
I once listened to Ocean Man by Ween on loop for about 90 minutes
>>
i like trap queen and I dont fuck wit u
>>
>>73147431
>owl city did post-rock
Link?
>>
>>73146869
Only trolls don't like Phil Spector's Let It Be. And Paul is just butthurt

>tfw I actually think it's their best album
>>
>>73146831
I destroyed my genitals while listening to alt-J. Saying no more.
>>
>>73147662
say more.
>>
>>73147662
say more
>>
File: 1487579336497.png (380KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
1487579336497.png
380KB, 500x775px
I don't know how people find new music.
>>
>>73147862
I just come to /mu/ and if I see a cool album cover I go and listen to it
>>
warped tour is my life
>>
I regularly listen to youtube meme music and enjoy it unironically.
>>
>>73147862
Easily. On /mu/, RYM, or last.fm I might spot something interesting and go with it. Sometimes I listen to over a dozen albums in a day that I've never heard before.
>>
>>73147862
I find new music by coming to /mu/ and if something peeks my interest, i type the album name up to listen to it later
>>
>>73147862
Go on discogs, look up an album you like, then click on the record label and go through albums from around the same time period.
>>
>>73147973
this, and also when used in that context, used "piqued." peek is to look and to pique is to stimulate
>>
I love papa Roach's last resort
>>
>>73147444
good song
good trips
>>
File: abc.png (142KB, 1508x826px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
142KB, 1508x826px
i have two playlists dedicated to 2016 and 2017 music where i add top 40 songs and unironically listen to them while doing certain stuff
i'm planning on doing the same thing for other years but i'm afraid i won't remember most of the stuff i 'liked' back then
>>
>>73146831
EVERYDAY LOOKIN FINE IN THE CITYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>73146831
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.