[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coil General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6220.jpg (43KB, 750x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6220.jpg
43KB, 750x643px
I'm drunk and you niggers need to listen to coil
>>
>>73146496
What's your favorite album of theirs?
Mine"s Love's Secret Domain.
Do you listen to Cyclobe?
>>
>>73146521
Personally it's And the Ambulance Died in His Arms... There was something so special about that show. LSD is a close second though followed by Astral Disaster. And no I don't, where's a good place to start if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Why would I support the music of two outed pedophiles?
>>
>>73146521
Love's secret domain is too normie/gay for me to enjoy.
It's hard to listen to in that it makes me feel dirty listening to it but at the same time it's almost identical to the music normies listen to in clubs.
Is that a part of the appeal to you?
>>
I'm drunk and you niggers need to listen to Elder
>>
>>73146635
Again, I don't support the music of pedophiles
>>
>>73146585
I think this part of what makes it "normie" is that the music is more focused. There's a popular music sensibility to it, but there's still a lot of idiosyncratic elements that make the music esoteric and rewarding.
>>73146539
Wounded Galaxies Tap At the Window. It showcases their more accessible music but remains rewarding on repeated listens.
>>
>>73146496
Selvaggina go back into woods, recorded in my hometown, great live record
>>
>>73146567
How do you support it by listening to it? They're both dead anyway.
>>
>>73146496
>listening to gay pedo rapists
>>
>>73146567
Sleazy and Jhon were not pedophiles
>>
>>73146496
Scatology is their best album but Ape of Naples is the perfect final album any group could have ever made
>>
I like their live albums the most. Ambulance is pretty overrated imo, military and road are amazing but the rest are meh

Live four is their best live album hands down, live two is also great. Time machines i would say is their best in general because of its mystical effects, but studio albums it's hard to say. I keep waiting to listen to astral disaster on drugs but I've been digging backwards a lot lately even tho it's just dug up unfinished works

People don't give them enough credit imo. Easily one of the most important groups for music and sound of the 20th century
>>
>>73146567
>>
>>73146521
Is it bad if mine is The Ape of Naples and my second faves are Black Antlers and Ambulance? I took the time to go through the rest of their discog, but it didn't do as much as the last few albums did for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.