[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the Eminem of electronic music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: MI0002562927.jpg (48KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002562927.jpg
48KB, 500x391px
Is he the Eminem of electronic music?
>>
>>73145679

What? No. That's easily someone like Tiesto or Armin.

Moby is weird. A lot of his music is very dated, but also a fair bit of it is extremely emotionally driven still. You Are My Weakness, When It's Cold, Beautiful, Moving Over The Face of The Waters, etc. He has some very good tracks in general.
>>
File: kraftwerk ralf.jpg (16KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
kraftwerk ralf.jpg
16KB, 285x190px
mfw a nigger thinks they invented electronic music near me
>>
eminem techno joke
>>
>>73145679
What is that thing they hold up to people they're taking a photo of?
>>
>>73145709

Roots of electronic music are black, wtf are you talking about, racist?!
>>
>>73145825

Light meter to gauge and set the ISO of the camera.
>>
>>73145825
a light meter
it helps determine the proper aperture and shutter speed for the shot
>>
>>73145826
b8 i hope
>>
>>73145709
that ain't jean-jacques
>>
File: kUpVtGD.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
kUpVtGD.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>73145826
>The first electronic devices for performing music were developed at the end of the 19th century, and shortly afterward Italian Futurists explored sounds that had previously not been considered musical. During the 1920s and 1930s, electronic instruments were introduced and the first compositions for electronic instruments were composed. By the 1940s, magnetic audio tape allowed musicians to tape sounds and then modify them by changing the tape speed or direction, leading to the development of electroacoustic tape music in the 1940s, in Egypt and France. Musique concrète, created in Paris in 1948, was based on editing together recorded fragments of natural and industrial sounds. Music produced solely from electronic generators was first produced in Germany in 1953. Electronic music was also created in Japan and the United States beginning in the 1950s. An important new development was the advent of computers for the purpose of composing music. Algorithmic composition was first demonstrated in Australia in 1951.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-n6GWFAvI
>>
>>73145858

Scientific BS, black people invented bass. /thread
>>
This electronic song was made in 1977, check out our futuristic light up ties da.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.