[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Albini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: lot_page.jpg (33KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
lot_page.jpg
33KB, 480x496px
I can't get enough of this guy. What are his best moments? Best recorded albums?
>>
>best moment

when he bitched on his own forums about buzz from the melvins not being a shitlib
>>
I remember a story about him sharing a bus with odd future when they we at their height. OF were smoking blunts on the bus and fucking with the bus drives and I believe Steve Albini got pissed and called them niggers or something like that. I saw it on there like 5 or 6 years ago
>>
>>73142343
sauce?
>>
His whole life is just one big meme.
>>
>>73142367

My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
>>
File: 1493344513375.jpg (141KB, 1080x707px) Image search: [Google]
1493344513375.jpg
141KB, 1080x707px
>>73142367
>My band shared an airport shuttle with [Odd Future] in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn’t look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.
The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
>>
File: Albini.jpg (87KB, 620x571px) Image search: [Google]
Albini.jpg
87KB, 620x571px
>>73142387
>>73142420
>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
Steve. It would've been Steve.
>>
>>73142369
just search their forums
>>
>>73142387
>My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.
>The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.
>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.

Are these lyrics? I'm not that familiar with Albini, but it sounds like lyrics off of Rapeman
>>
>>73142497

Nah, it's something he posted to his forum

http://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53523&p=1374892#p1374892
>>
>>73142497
>>73142387
>>73142420

http://flavorwire.com/200540/steve-albini-meets-attacks-odd-future
>>
>>73142343
>>73142369

http://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13013&start=4120

here it is
>>
>>73142328
Prayer to God is his best song and it's not close
>>
>>73142584
wtf i hate steve now
>>
>>73142612
that song is fucking cringe, hell no it's not their best song

at action park has their best
>>
>>73142343
Weird. I could have seen Albini as libertarian as he kind of forges his own way and does what he likes within his own little niche of alternative music.
>>
>>73143218
i'm 80% sure his wife brainwashed him in recent years. she's a hardcore feminist. not that steve hasn't treated her like shit with the whole gambling thing. in the end, they deserve each other
>>
>>73143351
You'd think the guy that led the band Rapeman would be able to see past feminist bullshit

Is this an example of something getting blue pilled?
>>
>>73143384
Steve says horrible things in music because horrible characters interest him. He also doesn't diddle kids or give people Colombian neckties.
>>
>>73143441
Not really my point. I just always thought of him not being particularly political and thinking everything was bullshit. Like he'd hate both the libs and the reps for their shit.
>>
The Hammer Party is good.
>>
>>73142328
>What are his best moments?
in the /mu/nger games where he was getting raped all game then suddenly he killed like 5 people with an explosive and won the game
>>
File: bigblack.jpg (130KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
bigblack.jpg
130KB, 500x357px
this bitch gets it...
>>
>>73142328
At Action Park and Atomizer are his best IMO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.