[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Pet Sounds too.png (1MB, 1050x915px) Image search: [Google]
Pet Sounds too.png
1MB, 1050x915px
Mono or Stereo?
>>
mono for mono intended, stereo for stereo intended
>>
>>73141115

depends, how many speakers am i working with?
>>
>>73141115
>paul's a white supremacist
>john's a metalhead in the 60s
>>
>>73141145
This, except the new Sgt. Peppers mix
>>
>>73141178
This. When are they going to mix the rest of the albums? I need this in my life
>>
>>73141178
>>73141210
there's no difference
>>
>>73141227
wrong
>>
For headphones, I prefer mono, because I think the mastering is fucking weird with songs sometimes playing in just one side a lot of times.
The only better version is actually stereo Pet Sounds, that's fucking great and the sound has loads of layers
>>
>>73141210
Seriously, they need a new stereo remix for Revolver, the panning is way too harsh to listen with headphones, and most of the songs really deserve to have a decent mix
>>
Stereo MFSL box set trounces all others; if you haven't heard it you're not qualified to have an opinion on the matter
>>
There are a few tracks (Help!, She's Leaving Home, Don't Pass Me By) that need to be listened to in Stereo, but for the most part Mono

Help because they used a different take for the stereo mix and the other two because they sped up the tape for mono and made them sound like chipmunks
>>
>>73141227
nice bait
>>
>>73141115
it doesn't matter

the whole beatles stereo vs mono thing is greatly overblown
>>
If we're talking about The Beatles then it depends on the song more than the album.

Getting Better and Sgt Pepper reprise are better in mono as is Yellow Submarine but a lot of the stereo stuff is better than the mono counterparts as well.
>>
File: 1474784356455.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1474784356455.gif
948KB, 155x173px
>>73141227
>>
>>73141719
Mono She's Leaving Home is way better the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>73141210
white album is next apparently
>>
>>73143991
S O U R C E
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.