[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Remember me, /mu/?
>>
look at that cover, isn't it WEIRD
>>
Reverie is one of the best songs of the year
>>
File: orca.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
orca.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>73140238
here I fixed it
>>
>>73140218

yeah you're the biggest disappointment of the year
>>
Still in my top 5 of the year.

Breaks the boundaries of Pop music desu

I'm inclined to think that people who disagree with how stunningly beautiful this album is, just don't get it and need to familiarize themselves with Production and how this album is pretty ahead of the curve
>>
this is some gay propaganda shit
>>
>>73140218
DUDE I'M GAY LMAO
>>
>>73140847
How so?
>>
>>73141979

completely ditched the advanced composing style of Mutant in favor or boring basic beats with "I wish I was Bjork"-style singing

>>73141837

>Breaks the boundaries of Pop music desu

bahahahahaahahahaa
>>
The only good thing about this album is the cover
most of it is just really boring to listen to.
>>
>>73142243
Name one album that is a more progressive example of "pop" without something that has Arca Production credits.

I'll wait
>>
>>73142388

Fleet Foxes - Crack Up
>>
>>73142399
Haven't heard the leak yet. But is it really pop?

Helplessness Blues is a top 5 album of 2k11, but it wasn't at all pop. It's fucking Folk-Rock
>>
>>73142477

it's just as much pop as whatever the fuck Arca is doing.
>>
>>73142388
Way to set yourself up.
>>
>>73142388
i love arca but calm down nigga, yeezus was just okay
>>
>>73142524
lol at this post
>>73142590
I wasn't talking about Yeezus even though I think it's one of the better Kanye projects. But LP1, Vulnicura, and Arca S/T are visions of how pop will be presented in the next decade
>>
>>73142524
How can you possibly come to this conclusion?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.