[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than Sgt Peppers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: best album ev.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
best album ev.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
Better than Sgt Peppers
>>
>>73138573
true
>>
>>73138573
Both bore me to fucking tears.
>>
>>73138602
London calling is the best rock album ever made
>>
>>73138573
im all lost in the supermarket i can no longer shop happily....
>>
SPANISH BOMBS YOU TE QUIERO INFINITO
>>
>>73138610
Nope.
Clearly either LZ IV, Black Sabbath's first three albums, or the entire Stooges discography.
>>
>>73138734
The thing about London Calling is that it has so much more variety than everything you listed.
>>
>>73138734
The best rock album ever created is undeniably the velvet underground and nico
>>
>>73138734
Those are great but compared to what London Calling did they are worth shit
>>
>>73138793
>variety = good
>>
>>73138573
You are a pleb with no taste whatsoever.

This is one of the worst albums not only by The Clash but ever.

Leave /mu/ now and never post here again!
>>
>>73138821
Not always, but when you compare a consistently great album to a consistently great album with tons of variety, the album with variety is always going to be better.
>>
>>73138573
Most overrated album
>>
>>73138838
Could you BE anymore of a contrarian dickhead?
>>
The people that dont like this album are the kind of people that love shit like generic hard rock
>>
Marquee Moon > London Calling > The Beatles discography
>>
>>73138573
Okay soooooooooo what?
>>
The people that dont like this album are the kind of people that commit terrorist acts and rape women
>>
>>73138895
if the Clash is hard rock to you then you should fucking grow a pair
>>
>>73139135
I didn't say that. Do you not have any reading comprehension?
>>
>>73138573

Well, no shit. They even said phoney beatlemania has bitten the dust
>>
>>73138924

>Television

My nigga
>>
>>73138573
No
>>
You're right
>>
If you're a pseud, sure. Punk music is about resenting your daddy and posturing; pop music is about revealing insights into the human condition to billions. The Beatles are like Shakespeare, while the Clash are like Chuck Palahniuk
>>
>>73138573
Not even close
>>
>>73139767
The Clash are definitely a pop band and I mean that in a good way
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.