[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name a more worse moment in music than Devo's version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Can you name a more worse moment in music than Devo's version of "I Can't Get No Satisfaction"?
>>
that cover is great and much better than the dogshit that is the original version
>>
>>73137803
Maybe the fall of Rome, but it's close
>>
>>73137803
No one can dare to touch the precious Stones?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
Be honest, wouldn't you like to visit the planet they were on? It's a shame they went the synth pop route later on.
>>
>>73137803
That cover is good. You shit taste

So is this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0nvgsnNvhE
>>
slayer's version of Born To Be Wild
>>
>>73137828
1st point, uhuh
2nd point, eat dog shit fucker haha xD
>>
>>73137803

>being this wrong

People like you need to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>73138140
i didn't know this exists. looking it up right now
>>
>not liking DEVO
>liking dadrock pap smear rolling stones garbage

Get the fuck out and go to reddit you fag
>>
>>73137803
That's not even the worst moment on the album senpai
>>
>>73137803
Clearly bait but I'd just like to say that that song is legitimately one of the best covers ever. Very few bands are able to take a song and make it completely their own, but Devo did it.
>>
>>73137803
I personally like their version of Satisfaction but they should NEVER have tried to cover Jimi Hendrix.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.