[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever met musicians IRL? How were they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 28

File: Lauren2187.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren2187.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
Ever met musicians IRL? How were they?
>>
>>73137317
I wanted to take a pic with Lavren but when I asked her she just said: "Ew, with you?" I was deeply hurt and said: "But Lavren, I love your band and your music" she then threw a smug look in my direction and said: "Well thanks for the Money, LOSER!" before she stormed off into the women's bathroom.
>>
>>73137317
cKy
The murder junkies
thrice
finch
gerard way
sonny moore
they were cool
>>
>>73137317
Just at merch tables. Only ones that stick out are when I had an awkward fist bump with the singer from Touche Amore and another time when me, my gf at the time and the drummer from Future of the Left all tried to work out how much change I'd get from buying a t-shirt.
>>
>>73137317
I ran into her once at a chick-fil-a in NC, she was really distracted and just kept looking at her phone. i realized that she was taking pictures of all the black patrons in the restaurant. then she told me how she was "fascinated by them" and that they're "just like us". i guess she'd never seen one before in scotland and none ever came to her shows so she had to come out to see them with her own eyes before they played at Bojangles stadium that night. i'm pretty sure he was high, she spoke very softly and her pupils were really dilated. one of the guys from the band might have been there too, i wouldn't have recognized them anyway though
>>
Brandon
>>
>>73137377

What a bitch! I'm never going to masturbate to her ever again!!!

..this week.
>>
>>73137537
I just have a crush on her, I know it's not going to happen. I'm just fucking bored.
>>
>>73137569
Believe in yourself
>>
>>73137543
how was it?
>>
pretty much exclusively indie canadian bands

I talked to the guy from the Zolas at a show
I've met the Elwins a couple times
My cousin is dating the drummer from Born Ruffians so I talk to him about music at family events and stuff
>>
>>73137582
There's no way she'd go after a guy like me, or any woman at this point in my life. Sonny Moore was cool, I didn't even know is what him at first. I was just chilling eating a hot dog and he came up and started talking to me about how overpriced everything was. Gerard was funny as hell and he was so coked up.
>>
>>73137476
Are Thrice cool in person?
>>
Someone introduced me to Tommy Emmanuel. He signed my guitar, I didn't ask for it but I guess that's just how they roll down under. Seemed like a nice guy but I really didn't have much to say to him.
>>
>>73137650
I met the lead singer and the bassist. They were nice, maybe it was because I had to be around 14 at the time. I was star struck witch is weird because I didn't get that way with anyone else.
>>
>>73137673
They always seemed like they'd be nice irl
>>
>>73137641
>There's no way she'd go after a guy like me

not with that attitude. just be urself.
>>
>>73137586
a total goober
a bit awkward, introverted, sort of friendly, can be a dick, means well.
>>
>>73137317
I met Titus Andronicus. They're chill.
>>
>>73137705
Sure, I'm fat, broke, and living at my parents house at almost 27. I have no career, no college education, no car, borderline alcoholic, no place of my own. Who the fuck wants that?
>>
>>73137754
I always thought they would act autistic in person
>>
the only celebrity i've met in real life is jermaine defoe. he's a nice guy, glad he got the England call up he deserved it
>>
danny brown is a decent guy
>>
>>73137317
>Ever met musicians IRL?
I am one, my friends/family are, I talk to them all the time.
>>
>>73137476
>cKy

i met those guys too. that scruffy guitarist of theirs is really nice and bought me and my friends beers.
>>
>>73137825
Chad or Deron?
>>
>>73137777
i heard that Bickle was quite a hothead up until a couple years ago
>>
>>73137763
at least your eyes aren't bowling balls
>>
>>73137838
chad.
>>
File: 1495911751277.jpg (43KB, 323x605px) Image search: [Google]
1495911751277.jpg
43KB, 323x605px
me on the left
>>
Most of the musicians I've met have either set aside time to hang out at the bar or merch table of a club after their set because they deliberately want to clock time with fans, sign stuff, and take photos. And those have almost universally been positive experiences, because they -WANT- to be there chatting with you about the tour or whatever. Even sullen weirdos like Mark Lanegan, who has spent the last decade always making time to do meet and great shit after sets.

Running into musicians or any other celebrity on the street is always a crap shoot. People just gon' be having a bad day sometimes..
>>
>>73137641
>or any woman at this point in my life
then why live?
>>
My friend and I met Michael Gira after a show. I had a slightly sweaty piece of paper and my friend bought a t-shirt. I thanked him for the show and then said it kind of made me feel cleansed. He said, "Oh, really?" but I didn't hear him. Then when my friend got his shirt signed he tried talking to Michael but he didn't hear him. So both us had the exact opposite problems when communicating with him. He was really nice.

There were also two teenagers who were obviously from /mu/, and they talked to my fifty-three year old dad about vaporwave. They might have waved at me at one point, but I didn't know for sure so I just waved.
>>
Was talking to the lads from BBNG after a show and they seemed real appreciative we were fans and were generally pretty cool. This was around 2013
>>
>>73137802
Meh he seemed real disinterested in his fans at the couple shows I've seen him at and even stormed off stage at the end of one for no apparent reason
>>
>>73137824
yea u can delete that good sir
>>
>>73137862
>>73137862
He was cool to me, I've seen him pissed too.
>>
>>73137899
Why were they talking to your dad specifically about Vaporwave? Also did they wave at you because they knew you went on /mu?
>>
sufjan was beautiful and pure and everything you'd imagine him to be
>>
>>73137763
you are a trainwreck
>>
i met andrew wk once

he's as nice in person as you'd think he is. and he smells nice.
>>
>>73137476
>sonny moore
How was he?
>>
>>73137883
Are you like 4'10"?
>>
>>73137763
the key is to lower your standards ;)
>>
>>73138195
Really laid back, he was sitting there talking and eating with me and was pissed he had to spend what he did on food. I thought he was just some random scene kid talking to me at first. Threw me the mic for the last bit of "ride the wings of pestilence"..
>>
met crywank when he was off his balls on acid, overall nice lad
>>
>>73138232
Nah, I'm going to try to get my shit together. I'm not happy with my life and I regret the mistakes I've made, the money I spent, and the help I ignored. Can we not fuck this thread up ?
>>
>>73138289
well, we've been waiting on you to "get your shit together" for years with little to no progress. people were happy that you got that job and expected you to change, once again you let people down. /mu/, the people who care about you, and imagine how lauren would think? she'd be dissapointed in you.
>>
>>73138289
>>73138387

always remember Brandon !ZckuWKOLtU, /mu/ cares about you

some of do anyway

<3
>>
>>73137317
I saw Lavren at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>73137670
I saw him live with Andy McKee a couple of months ago. I didn't get to meet Tommy but he seems like a cool guy.
>>
File: aof.jpg (165KB, 1040x1560px) Image search: [Google]
aof.jpg
165KB, 1040x1560px
>>73137317
I sung on stage with George Petitte of Alexisonfire when he was tour with Cancer Bats, I bought him a beer after, he was really cool.

Killer Mike during the "Into the Wild" tour as RTJ was just hitting ground, he was standing in the foyer of the venue just hanging around, he was really nice.

And not exactly met, but I volunteered at a two week music fest where Kanye performed, I saw him through the fence and yelled "HELLO MR WEST" he turned around and shouted "SUP HOMIE", that was cool. At the same fest, I did some backstage stuff for Childish Gambino, he was a moody prick
>>
File: 3eda58a355c9a1636cbad7e223d3f981.jpg (376KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
3eda58a355c9a1636cbad7e223d3f981.jpg
376KB, 1280x1169px
>>73138452
>I has a disappoint Brandon
>>
>>73138176
was he wet at the time?
>>
I met Dale Crover from the Melvins
I met Aphex Twin when I was nine years old at an airport.
And I met Ben Weinman at a DEP show.
>>
>>73137919
Probably on drugs
>>
>>73137317
I met her at coachella in '16. She was pretty shy/nervous.
>>
>>73138799
I bet Ben was cool
>>
>>73138452
he doesn't understand how many people he let down that were rooting for him
>>
>>73138942
more detail pls
>>
>>73138995
What's the story behind him?
>>
talked with TTNG, they were great

Brohugged kyle durfey from PBTT, he was chill as fuck and hung with us while mewithoutyou were on after them.
>>
>>73137763
You can make it up with extreme charm!
>>
>>73137317
John Darnielle
Lil Yachty
Jamie xx
Rivers Cuomo
saw Snoop Dogg at LAX once
>>
justin broadrick

nice guy. sat in a pub with him and a friend after a jesu set in camden until 3am.
>>
>>73138956
He was super friendly and talked to me about his setup.
>>
>>73139045
Wants to fvck Lavren from Chvrches and can't.
>>
>>73139230
That's awesome. I'm kind of sad I missed seeing them live.
>>
>>73139246
All of us want to do that. Why is he special?
>>
File: thefalloftroy.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
thefalloftroy.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
I met these guys.

Thomas was drunk and high. He walked around drinking and didn't talk to any fans much besides thanking them for coming. Andrew was high but not a sperg at all. He talked to me for a long time and gave me some advice and told me what being on tour was like. He said he didn't want to be in a band forever and was planning on being a math teacher for high schoolers some day. At the same time, he said he enjoyed playing for us and that he was glad that we came and supported the band. Frank was on the phone with his girlfriend mostly.

Funny enough, a few years later I was at this random show in a city on the other side of the country and some guys playing in a band were dressed just like the Fall of Troy. After the show I went up to them and shared the observation. They told me that they went to the same high school as Thomas, Tim and Andrew. I asked them what they were like back then and they just kind of shrugged and said Andrew was cool but Thomas and Tim were druggies.
>>
>>73139276

he wants it really, really, really much
>>
>>73137317
>Met Skrillex after one of his gigs in Brighton UK with my housemates.
>Chilled for a while then a few of us went back to his hotel room for drinks.
>My mate skinned up a massive joint when we were all fucked and Skrillex was all mad for it saying he smokes loads of weed...
>We smoked a joint and had a laugh but then Skrillex freaked the fuck out and was in the corner of his hotel room crying his eyes out.
>I left and went home because I had work in 2 hours but apparently it didn't let up for ages and everyone eventually left because he just went wrong.
True story.
>>
shared a blunt with jamiroquai in the late 90's, pretty chill guys, jay gets a bad rep ngl, creative guy
>>
>>73139468
Oh. Good luck I guess.
>>
>>73139219
>Lil Yachty
How was he?
>>
>>73137526
>not sucking Falco's cock
pleb
>>
I was trash talking Patty Smith while walking through the upper east side and then I saw her
>>
>>73138582
I don't know why but that interaction with Kanye is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>73139258
I'm sorry for your loss. Not to rub it in, but it was epic. If you live in Europa tho you still have a chance.
>>
I met Sting in the ATL airport
>>
I met the chicks from Coathangers after a show and had a smoke/beer with em. Don't remember what we were talking about but it was chill

Met the singer from Mr Twin sister. We just talked about her music and future projects, life in Texas etc.

I also met Nardwuar at south by southwest. He was right behind me ordering a beer. Drank dos XX. Asked for a pic and he went on his way
>>
File: 1484984923599.png (78KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484984923599.png
78KB, 190x250px
>>73137883
>>
>>73139671
Murrican :(
>>
>>73137883
is this photoshopped? those proportions don't look natural at all
>>
One time when I was like 8 my Dad went to a Tom Waits concert while I was doing stuff with my Brother and my Mum, we were in Scotland I think and we saw him while going back to the hotel. I was honestly really scared because his music (and the cover of Bone Machine) gave me nightmares. I don't remember much about him but my Dad said he was a cool guy.
>>
My friend told Phil elverum he jerked off to his music and he just stared blankly back. I don't think he said anything.
>>
>>73139368
>He talked to me for a long time and gave me some advice and told me what being on tour was like

Do go on, please
>>
>>73138289
I love you Brandon please acknowledge me I wanna be your friend
>>
>>73137377
wtf, I hate Lauren now
>>
>>73140116
haha your friend sounds like a real wacky guy
>>
>>73137317
I met Michael Gira once in the 90's
It was.... unsettling to say the least
>>
who was the most intimidating of the artists you've met, and why?
>>
I saw Michael Gira at the Rome Airport back in 2015 but I didn't have the balls to say hi to him.

one of the guys with him looked like a unwashed metalhead faggot, with extremely long hair
>>
>>73137317
Lavren is only happy around betas, even her boyfriends are major betas
she's the perfect waifu
>>
>>73140232
Michael Gira
>>
>>73137317
Fat White Family slept in my kitchen last year after a gig, actually very polite and nice boys.
>>
I met Meredith Monk last week it was amazing
>>
I met a bassist and a guitar player. Not sure if they're famous or not.
>>
Met Damian from Fucked Up numerous times at various record stores and shows. Best guy to talk to anything punk-related.
>>
>>73140305
This, a little scary but quite open, met him before a show when he came out for a smoke and talked about The Drones
>>
File: 7649-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7649-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>Be me
>about 10 years old
>go to a Man Man concert with my older brother and mom
>get there early for a front row spot
>we're the only ones there
>20 minutes pass and we see a white van pull up
>holy shit its the band
>fuckwhatdoido.jpg
>Honus Honus walks over to us and I get nervous as fuck
>he greets us and is the biggest fucking sweetheart I had ever met
>he looks at me and smiles and I can't help but look at him with a literal :O face and am speechless
>come back to my senses and shakes his hand while trembling
>he later reveals he thought I thought he was a molester or something, we laugh it off and I explain I was just speechless because I adore him so much
>add him on Facebook
>go to 7 more Man Man shows and he remembers me and my mom every time
Sweetest mother fucker I've ever met.
I also met the whole Surfer Blood crew when I was 13 and it was sick. All such sweet guys, especially Thomas Fekete. Glad I met him before he passed.
>>
>>73137883
hey xxxtentacion
>>
>>73137670
>He signed my guitar, I didn't ask for it
I'd be pretty offended if someone did that to me, no matter how much I admired them or they'd influenced me as a musician.
>>
>>73137317
No.

Also, I remember someone on /mu/ claiming to have met Courtney Love and her daughter at some event a while. The user was going to post a green text but never got to it (or I probably missed it since the thread 404'd when I went back).

I'm interested in that story honestly.
>>
File: 1496358552916.jpg (1MB, 1993x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1496358552916.jpg
1MB, 1993x3000px
>>73140278
Just like Felicity Jones and MEW.
Whats with this almost perfect women that always go for beta males, m-maybe we all have a chance.
>>
>>73140123
It was just general big bro advice, like being in a band is a once in a lifetime kind of experience but it sucks being on the road all the time, you don't make a lot of money, etc. There are certain rewards to playing the safe route and ultimately its a choice you have to make yourself.

He said tour was exhausting but he liked meeting everyone.

I have no doubt in my mind he is now an excellent math teacher somewhere.
>>
>>73140200
lavren he told you "girl bye"
>>
>>73140552
I must admit I didn't tell the full story. I won the guitar in a raffle, he signed it and then it got handed to me. IDK it sounds funnier if I don't mention that part.
>>
>>73137883
>kanye trying to hold back laughing and play it off as a smile
>>
>>73141169
it's clearly shopped
>>
>>73141100
Brandon's too good for a bitch in overalls
dude loves them moped girls brah, don't smell like gas, cheap beer and sweat
YA AINT GONNA GET THE D FROM B!
>>
>>73137377
why do you lie on the internet?
>>
File: deafheaven-9.jpg (63KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
deafheaven-9.jpg
63KB, 1000x667px
>>73137317
I posted this awhile ago but it's the only time I met a band/musician.
Saw a couple of members of Deafheaven at this pizza place next to the Echoplex in 2013.
I didn't want to be "that" guy but they were sitting at the table right next to mine with their girlfriends but I just couldn't help myself. So I went to go say "hi, love your music. Enjoyed your show last night and looking forward to tonight's gig" Shook their hands and went back to eating. Boring as fuck but they're nice dudes.
>>
>>73141296
LOL
>>
Brandon sit on my face mate
>>
>>73141620
CALM DOWN LAUREN
>>
>>73141620
Lavren, please
>>
>>73141847
funny how youre the type she goes for and complexly blew it
>>
I met Run DMC.
>>
>>73142047
There's nothing to blow when there was nothing there in the first place. It was never going to happen. Ever.
>>
>>73142047
What happened?
>>
>>73142097
People saying that if I got fit, and got my shit together I could have tried to go after lavren.
>>
>>73141169
Or maybe he's just not a jarhead eugenicist.
>>
>>73142122
Do it. Worst case scenario you'll be fit and have your shit together.
>>
>>73142149
She's dating someone else dude, Justin Long. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>73142179
Kidnap him and never let her find out. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>73142149
Or just be her prime stalker.
>>
File: peter-wolf.jpg (258KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
peter-wolf.jpg
258KB, 1200x800px
Saw Peter Wolf (lead singer of the j geils band) at a wine bar called the Dark Room.

The bar is aptly named; it's dark. He came in with an entourage that looked like United Colors of Benetton, wearing sunglasses, a scarf, and a fedora. He sat himself at the head of a big table and told stories to the whole table while people from the table got up and got him wine (they didn't have servers). I didn't recognize him at first (cuz who knows what Peter Wolf looks like?). I just assumed he was famous because of how he was acting and how he looked like an off-brand Neil Gaiman.

Eventually someone on /mu/ posted about the J Geils Band, and I was like "THAT'S HIM!"

I wonder if he's gotten over his angel being a centerfold.
>>
>>73138799
How was Dale? Quiet?
>>
>>73142195
>>73142205
It's not going to happen.
>>
>>73142219
kidnap him
i
d
n
a
p

h
i
m
>>
>>73142219
at least youre being realistic, but you did lose 50lbs and working out everyday. she gave you something to fight for man. just get better Brandon.
>>
>>73142219
Do some Taxi Driver level shit.
>>
I met Geoff Tate after a show shortly before Queensryche imploded. He was a dick and clearly uninterested in being there.
>>
>>73138499
what a douchebag
>>
>>73138799
What was Aphex like?
>>
>>73139468
>really much

seriously
>>
I met daviw bowie 6 years ago when I was 23. He seemed pretty busy but he took time out of his day to say hi and thank me for supporting him.
sweet guy, rip
>>
>>73137317

Met all of AnCo and they were very drunk and tired but still were signing shit

Met all of Phoenix and they were still very enthusiastic to be in detroit for some reason.

Washed out sat on the stage after the show and talked to about 5 of us and signed shit.

Danger Mouse was drunk and was kind of a dick probably cuz all these dumb ass white people wanted to see him.

Met Purity Ring when they were first touring, very nice.

Met Lights and she gave every person a hug and signed shit. Probably the most chill artist I've ever met next to Earnest Green(washed out) who had zero security or anything
>>
File: 1496107640841.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496107640841.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
I met sufjan stevens and he kiss me on lips because hes gay
>>
File: R-1090987-1423805266-8884.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-1090987-1423805266-8884.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>73142414

oh ya, also met these guys and they were super drink and chill
>>
I met Gira after a concert too, I told him how good the gig was and he said thanks then talked a bit about how happy it made him that everyone was coming to see them. Then he signed a poster and shook my hand. He seemed nice.

>>73140242
If you're talking shit about Thor Harris u better stop plz
>>
File: 1495659866905.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495659866905.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>73142122
Never undestood why people think that having a nice job and living a decent lifestyle attract people in any way. Life doesn't work like that.
>>
>>73142562
it helps
>>
>>73142577
No it doesn't. Attraction is the same as making friendships, you attract people with the same(Or at least the most similar) personality to you.

Even a loser fag like me did get some vags wet at high school without talking to them a lot, because they were socially retarded girls too.
>>
>>73141066
you make more money if you don't leave $10k in cash in your van and have it broken in to, which they did

I used to love them when I was young, I never expected to completely grow out a band but they were the one.
>>
>>73142269
Oh, and I gained most of that back. I've struggled with my weight for years.
>>
I met Phil Elverum when I bought The Glow Pt. 2 on vinyl from him before a show maybe a month of two ago. Very quiet and boyish voice, dude still rocking an iphone 5. wears flip flops and you can tell he's dressed the same way for the last twenty years. He said thank you in a pretty awkward way but I couldn't make a reply because I did not want to say anything regarding his music that came across weird regarding his dead wife. On stage he was awkward in a sort of endearing way. After every song he would move his hand in a strumming motion to signal people to clap. He always talks like he's talking to someone in a bathroom
>>
>>73142562
Women are attracted to men of status, prestige, influence, and esteem. Also, almost 100% of it is the first impression. You want to seem like you have friends who respect you. Having a job and friends with jobs is like 90% of it.
>>
>>73138799
how did u know who aphex twin was at nine, Also tell us more
>>
>>73142678
phil a cute
>>
>>73142666
i used to be the same as you and i got myself out of it. i had make sacrifices and i had to pinch pennys but i made it work. if i can do it you can too.
>>
>>73142678

;9
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>73142695
Haha keep grinding to get the lifestyle you want bro, in the end you'll find that girls still don't pay any attention to you and rather think you're an annoying fag who brags a lot about his life
>>
I met all the members of Deafheaven once after a concert with my friend. They were cool, we were awkward.
>>
>>73143073
it's not about bragging, it's about making yourself presentable and not looking like a loser
>>
>>73143147
Never said you would brag to get where you want, I said people would get that impresion from you even if you act humble all the time, and being a nice looking guy will only get you quick sex with women, if that's what you want well go for it but it gets boring after a while and you will stuggle a lot to find actual meaningful, long lasting relationships
>>
>>73143282
being a good person doesn't get you far with some people, no matter what you say no one wants to be around a fucking loser that has nothing going for him
>>
>>73143312
>being a good person doesn't get you far with some people,
Not sure about that one.
>>
was a straight up backpacker in highschool and college. chatted with slug, sage, pos, all of doom tree, mac lethal, jmt, aotp, all on numerous occasions.
>>
>>73143483
I used to be a huge doom tree fan, ugh.
>>
>>73137377
I want to watch lavren go potty.
>>
sean bonnette of ajj was at the bar before the show by himself. like no one noticed him. i waved and said something about being pumped for the show, that i came from 6 hours away. he seemed kinda taken aback that i was talking to him. not douchey, just like he wasn't expecting a fan to talk to him at his own show. it was weird. i offered to buy him a beer but he declined. 7/10 would approach him again.
>>
>>73142414
met lights 3 times, she even remembered me once. Shes ridiculously nice.
>>
Fuck I forgot to add, the guitarist from tijuana panthers. Talked to him for a short time thinking he was some random there for the tiger army show. They put on a great show.
>>
met the boys from injury reserve, both really humble and cool dudes. u could tell they were having fun just doing music
>>
>>73143497
as you would imagine every one was super nice. i kinda fucked up by getting a bit too drunk off beer i snuck into the show and offered pos a beer not knowing this was right at the beginning of his kidney problems. i wouldn't take no for an answer. he evenetually took it and gave it to some one else. he was cool about it, but i could tell he was annoyed. this was the 3rd time i met him, the other two were pleasant. he remembered me everytime which was awesome. dessa was the nicest artist i ever met.
>>
File: 1485148964819.jpg (37KB, 316x516px) Image search: [Google]
1485148964819.jpg
37KB, 316x516px
I met Yvette Young, the ladas of TTNG and Giraffes?Giraffes!, and Mike Kinsella
Yvette is literally the nicesr person ive ever met. we talked about art (we're both artists) and got a picture together. Cant wait to see her again this month.
TTNG and GG were both nice lads, played a hecking pair of sets too.
Mike Kinsella is really chill, i was a complete dweeb talking to him
>>
Tbh, I honestly wouldn't want to meet any musicians I like irl. If they end up being douchey I wouldn't be able to enjoy their music the same anymore
Not to mention that'd be scary. A few weeks ago a friend was telling me about how his brother met Thom Yorke and just hearing the story made me nervous
Apologies if this is kind of a blog post
>>
>>73143666
They're people to dude, they have bad days and good days, along with their moods
>>
>>73137377
that's hot

t. findom fetishist
>>
>>73143666
what was the story?
>>
>>73143666
story?
>>
i fucked miley twice in 2015

she was accomodating. she knew exactly how to position herself (doggystyle exclusively) and when she came she was willing to swallow. afterwards she changed her phone and her assistant did not give me her email.
>>
>>73144106
noice
>>
>>73144182
eh she was actually easy, basically signalled that she wanted it. i never had anything close to that with other female performers i met.

but i know a roadie in austin that fucked i believe close to 20 singers, mostly hipster shit like churches girl but he also nailed courtney love and kim gordon and he's a fat fuck.
>>
>>73144382
>chvrches girl
story right now
>>
Met Paul McCartney a few years back.Super nice guy
>>
>>73144438
she smoked weed with him, fucked her in the car. have no reason not to believe him because i spoke with kim gordon and him while they were in a 'relationship' aka fucking and she did not deny it. plus she forgot some shitty chainlink necklace there.
>>
>>73144654
Brandon's waifu is easy as fuck..Damn.
>>
>>73144382
list the other girl singers. angel olsen? st vincent? beach house?
>>
>>73143497
>>73143483
I sat in on an interview one of the dj's from my college radio station had with Sims. He's a cool dude.
I talked with the frontman of Ghost Bath before a show. It was a little awkward since he didn't really seem that into the conversation.
Also met Born of Osiris at a Subway and talked to Misha Mansoor of Periphery. I asked him if he had any advice for a young band starting out and he asked if I wanted the feel good answer or the truth. I wanted the truth and he said, "Not everybody makes it. Hard work isn't enough and you've got to be lucky for the audience you need to find your music."
Also met David Davidson, Tiny Moving Parts, the vocalist of Monuments, and the lead guitarist from Rings of Saturn. All cool dudes.
>>
>>73144684
Meh, it's not she or anyone would fuck me anyway. I'm drunk off my ass right now and I have otehr shit on my mind than some random fucking her.
>>
>>73144748
how many times have you had sex?
>>
>>73144684
from what i know most singers have at least several partners during the tour unless they already fuck someone from the band. venue guys get to spend most time with them so it's easier for them, like i said that austin guy has an office there so he can invite them to do speed or weed or whatever.

>>73144714
they are mostly lesser known scene ones from the west coast, and most of them are women around 40 so that girl was younger than average chicks he fucked. i only remember tobi vail, molly neuman ... not sure about others. he has a way with hipster chicks. i know that m.i.a. ran out on him when he took his dick out, guess the weed was bad or she was married or some shit.
>>
>>73144748
That guy is lying if it makes you feel better
>>
>>73137763
if u just give her lots of gifts then I'm sure u can be entitled to sex.
>>
>>73144765
Once, I lost my v-cared to a girl I knew back in middle school. There was one girl in high school that liked me. She told my stupid ass "lets do something" I suggested to go for a walk and she left, wasn;t until minutes after she left I realized what she meant and I said out loud "YOU FUCKING IDIOT". That was back whne I lost around 75lbs.
>>
>>73142444
the fuck does he think he is
>>
>>73144808
dude get something to eat, gets some coffee and try to get some sleep. you're obviously drunk.
>>
>>73144786
i'm not lying it was in stubbs austin last year
>>
>>73144858
lol
>>
>>73144904
chvrches played at stubbs in 2016.
>>
>>73144912
i can look at tour dates and troll people too
i've done it before
>>
>>73144919
you're just doing this out of sympathy for Brandon. his waifu's a whore. women are easy anyway, if you aren't getting laid you're probably autistic or a shitty person. i don't even think she was dating justin until later on into 2016 so it is possible
>>
>>73137317
the dudes from Whitney were pretty chill
Mac DeMarco was exactly like his online personality
Wiki from Ratking was super thankful for everyone coming out
Zach Hill was super uninterested (as expected)
All of Parquet Courts were super friendly
Mat from Elvis Depressedly and Coma Cinemaa was super cool and hung out and was genuinely interested in knowing people
Cam Boucher from Old Gray/Sorority Noise was also very nice and thankful that people came out
>>
File: IMG_1551.jpg (652KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.jpg
652KB, 2016x1512px
My dad is good friends with both Dr. Know and Darryl Jenifer from Bad Brains, so I've met and hung out with them a couple times. Both super chill guys, so incredibly humble and down to earth. Also I smoked a joint with Darryl once which was pretty sweet.

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>73144950
Whoops, not sure why this got flipped. I'm not even phoneposting
>>
>>73144937
I've already said that I'm fine dickhead. I'ts not btothering me. I've already said she wouldn't fuck me, be my gf, or be involved in my life. It's just a stupid crush and always has been. I'm way too much of a fuck up, I'm way too much of a loser, she won't and doesn't care about me. Plus, I've known many dudes that have fucked girls for smoking them up, so it' snot like it's impossible.
>>
>>73144937
Why would someone spread unfounded lies about people on the internet?
>women are easy anyway, if you're not getting laid you're probably autistic or a shitty person
Oh, you're from /r9k/
>>
File: 361.gif (1MB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
361.gif
1MB, 320x212px
>>73144950
That is wicked fucking cool

I met the guy from Parquet Courts, think his name was andrew. he was an asshole and the first thing he said was "you should buy our new album". it was that shitty monastic living LP, too

Hung out with the singer from Show Me The Body last month before a show, he was really quiet and super friendly. I asked him how they filmed the video for Trash and he said they poured coffee all over him
>>
File: plaidjpg-77ed578a68718615.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
plaidjpg-77ed578a68718615.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
met the dudes from plaid before one of their shows in denver. Ed was pretty standoffish and retreated to the backstage when I approached them but Andy was super chill we smoked a couple joints and talked about music and politics for over an hour.
Ive also met Mala a couple times and he's incredibly friendly.
>>
I hung out with cheap trick for like a hour when I was younger. Backstage in saint louis
>>
File: Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>73144808
>She told my stupid ass "lets do something" I suggested to go for a walk and she left, wasn;t until minutes after she left I realized what she meant and I said out loud "YOU FUCKING IDIOT".
Holy shit Brandon.
>>
>>73144992
is he lying?
>>
I met sean bonnette. We talked about how both of our grandmas were huge into guardian angels and like general life stuff for like an hour. One of the sweetest people I've met.

I met jeff rosenstock as well. Acts like youre someone hes known for years. Watched the disneyland fireworks with him, the venue was close enough to see them
>>
>>73145028
Super jealous. Wish they would come to the US
>>
I met jeff walker and bill steer

both super nice. they tease each other a lot, its funny
>>
>>73145076
Even if he's telling what he thinks is the truth, would you trust the word of a roadie saying he fucked over 40 musicians? My critical thinking skills tell me someone down the chain is lying.
>>
>>73145130
yeah that's bullshit, esp if he was some fat roadie.
>>
>>73145015
It was honestly mindblowing the first time. We went to this show that Darryl was playing along with Jamie Saft on keys and Ben Perowsky on drums, and as soon as Darryl saw my dad he shouted "TERRYYYY" (his name) and gave him a big hug. I was fucking speechless
>>
>>73145130
>hey do you think it'd be alright
>if i could just crash here tonight
>hey jealousy
>hey jealousy
>>
File: me.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
Not with a musician but I took this picture with Edward Norton.
Me on the right.
>>
>>73145162
she's an animator on some kids show, and she one a facebook contest raffle by donating to some meme climate change thing.
>>
>>73145161
>roadie
>fucked 40 musicians
yeah, he's lying
>>
>>73137317
Met the guys in electric eel shock.

Stuttered out some phrases in Japanese and they signed my fedora. It was great.
>>
>>73145076
If you're attractive, have a good personality and have normal social skills, it's not hard to get pussy. There's no excuse for a man 18-35 to not be getting laid.
>>
>>73145094
this was in the us they had a small tour in the fall. they played at this tiny denver bar it was pretty incredible
>>
>>73145218
Semi attractive I mean.
>>
>>73145162
me in the middle
>>
>>73144823
Yeah I'm drunk but I'm not worry about some fat raodie she gave it up to. It's not like it's ruining me, I have other shit going on right now. She isn't a priority and never has been. It's just been one big long joke I've got into the habit of doing. She doesn't care about me, and no one does. I need to worry about my life and howmuch I've fucked up and the time I've lost, and the thing I've missed out on because of my self destructive whiny bullshit. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong adn try to fix it, lavren won't be there by my side or will be there to help me. It's a joke, it's all a fucking joke.
>>
>>73145162
Ed Norton here, I think I remember that. Good luck with your karaoke thing or whatever you said you did.
>>
>>73145421
have you ever jacked it to some of lavren's pics? send her some cock tributes.
>>
>>73145421
Join the Air Force or something.
>>
>>73145439
What the fuck would that do? just creep her out she's sitting on justin's now not mine. i wish she was, but in general just anyone at this point, I don't care if their cute, have a good state in music or anything else. I just wanted someone like her to give a shit, I like girls like her but I'll never have her or anyone. I fell for someone I can't have over stupid meming bullshit. Back in '13 I would have laughed if you said that I'd end up infatuated with her.
>>73145446
Can't join the military due to a health issue.
>>
>>73145486
you are wasted
>>
>>73145509
ambien, 7 dogfishhead ipas, and 5 Big shots of whiskey
>>
>>73145549
i dont even know you at all but you should probably stop drinking for tonight, whatever is going on you don't want to die
>>
>>73145549
that's really bad how much ambien did you take?
>>
Moby was my first neighbour. My dad was excited about it, but I wasnt, I was just a little kid.
>>
>>73145650
4, i'm not wasted beacuse of Lauren, it's over other thing.
>>
>>73145691
>go to a chvrches show
>go as far as you can with lavren before security pulls you off
>in prison get /fit/
>>
>>73145740
tha's fucking stupid
>>
>>73145691
Careful man, you're dancing with the devil right now
>>
>>73145750
you're so negative about everything. ppl have been giving you good ideas all night and you're just shitting on everything. no wonder you are where you're at
>>
If I could get a job after a five year resume gap including three years of total NEETdom following termination, then Brandon can get one for sure
>>
>>73145775
>raping someone
>good idea
hmm
>>73145773
yeah alcohol and sleeping pills is a bad combo probably just using them to get high..ambiens nothing to fuck with the shit it does to some people makes me wonder why it's still on the market
>>
>>73145787
What job did you get?
>>
I sat and watched Michael Gira talk to people that had attended the concert for what must have been ten or twenty minutes, but I never mustered the courage to say anything
>>
>>73145843
I work in a warehouse, applying tax stamps to cigarettes and helping pack them for distro
It sucks ass and the shifts often exceed 12 hours, but I do it. I don't really mind.
>>
>>73137526
OH MY GOD YOU SAW A MUSICIAN I HAVE NEVER HEARD F AT A MERCH BOOTH?!?!?!?!>>73137526
PLZ POST EMAIL
>>
File: tumblr_mamm2iE0C71rf6s11o1_1280.jpg (402KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mamm2iE0C71rf6s11o1_1280.jpg
402KB, 1280x1920px
>>73143518

damn dude jealous as hell, seen her twice only, met her once after. Excited for new album and comics.

My absolute favorite pop artist and we'll likely be overtaking Dream Theater as my all time favorite artist depending on how good Skin and Earth is. Hard to do better than her last masterpiece of an album
>>
i saw black flag back in the day and saw henrey throw beer at people
>>
>>73145808
I know its is, but I'm fine. I'm just done for.
>>
>>73146229
It's almost 2:30 on the east coast. go to bed Brandon. I have something to ask you though. Get some water, it'll help with the hangover you're going to have.
Did you start drinking before or after that one anons claim she was fucked by some guy in a car
>>
>>73146266
I was drinking before adn I kept drinking more. I bet that guy's full of shit but if he isn't who cares she's not fucking me and wonr
>>
>>73137377
Im fapping to the thought of her diddling her cunny flaps in the bathroom after toturing her fans
>>
>>73146229
take water more lightly and having less suffocation, it makes out how nice and you're never done for ever
>>
>>73137476
You have shit taste
>>
I awkwardly talked to will toledo from car seat headrest for a couple minutes at a basement show in philly like 2 or 3 years ago and then took an awkward picture with him. Still cringe about it to this day because of what a total retard about it I was
>>
>>73146311
what?
>>
>>73146327
ok
>>73146266
yeah im going to bed
>>
>>73146375
don't know what's going on with you but seems like it's serious. may dreams of lavren fill yer head, but that hangovers going to be brutal
>>
>>73146439
Is Brandon mentally ill?
>>
>>73146468
he's said he has serious issues with depression, anxiety, and loneliness. somethings going on in his life and i don't think it has anything to do with lauren.
>>
>>73146502
I mean the Lauren obsession thing, not just today. Serious question.
>>
Met Rose Ellinor Dougall after a show, I was pretty awkward though. She was really nice.
>>
>>73146524
i think he's not obsessed to the point where people think, i think it's just that he's using her to get his mind off the problems in his life. i don't think he's a threat to her, he seems hell bent on really getting that point across.
>>
>>73146535
I never meant to imply he was a threat. Just wondering if that kind of obsession is semi normal or what.
>>
>>73137317
I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>73146573
it depends on how bad it is, but in this thread and others he's explained that he knew that nothing would happen between them. he just fell for her, admitted he was crushing on her. see's that it's stupid and is trying to get himself out of it. seems like a really misunderstood person. it's sad because he seems to care about her, and knows that he really shouldn't.
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (222KB, 962x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
222KB, 962x794px
I met Bruce Springsteen at a bookstore.

He's my all time favorite artist, listen to "Live 75-85" every day on my way to work. I've met tons of celebrities and ever really get star struck but this was next level for me.

I walked up to him, and tried to collect my thoughts to say something about how his music helped me through the tough times in my life but all I could do was look him in the eyes, shake his hand, and say "Thank you, Bruce".

He patted me on the back and gave out a raspy "alright, alright." Got an autograph in my copy of his "Born To Run" memoir too.
>>
File: 1493402686712.png (58KB, 500x142px) Image search: [Google]
1493402686712.png
58KB, 500x142px
>>73146579
>>
>>73146609
caring about someone is fine
>>73146573
i'm sure a lot of people have infatuations or even obsessions with celebs but don't openly talk about it. he said one thing that bummed me out once "She's everything I've ever wanted, and I know that she'll never look in my direction".
>>
Met Babcock from PUP last year.

He was cool, but I couldn't see shit because I left my glasses in the car.
>>
I met The Weeknd once if anyone is interested
>>
>>73146747
just tell the fucking story
>>
>>73145078
I met Jeff for the first time when I was 15 and he was the nicest guy ever. Didn't talk to him again until a show 3 years later and he remembered me because I lost my shoes in the pit at the first show. He high fived me on his way through the crowd at the final BTMI show too, years later, and has literally always been the best person I've ever met.
>>
>>73146667
There has to be something going on. I've never seen him like this.
>>
Jack Tatum from Wild Nothing
Zachary Cole Smith from DIIV
George Clarke and Kerry McCoy from Deafheaven
Steve Shelley from Sonic Youth
Mark Kozelek

All good guys, even Mark
>>
Mark Kozelek, Angel Olsen, Tim Finn, Connan Mockasin, The guys from the books, Brett McKenzie
>>
>>73146894
yeah, it's weird I'm worried about a tripfag
>>
>>73147040
Because a lot of us here can relate with his problems.
>>
>>73138278
nice. im glad he's a good boy
>>
>>73137883
>dem ozweegos
hnnnnng
>>
>>73142562
lmao What fucking autistic neet shit are you spouting my dude? Having a job and a decent lifestyle is very important, as no one wants to date a fucking broke ass nigga or bitch who is hella boring or have nothing going on their lives. That's why you single and a virgin my dude lmao
>>
>>73147113
he doesnt seem like a bad guy, just broken
>>
I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>73147113
So most people on here are fat, autistic, creepy, and are obsessed with women they don't know? Well color me surprise
>>
>>73147655
he's none of those things other than being fat. he's admitted he's had weight issues and trys to get it off. he's just looking for attention and gets it from talking about her. don't be an asshole for no reason.
>>
>>73137476
Jess Margera signed my old Nokia but he was a bit of a wanker. Vern as well.
>>
>>73147672
Fuck him for being an attention whore then
>>
>>73147683
he just needs someone to talk to.
>>
>>73147689
We'll maybe he can talk to people without being a detracting shithead. Every time he enters a thread he talks about his problems and makes it about him
>>
Met Bono. He whipped out his cock and pissed in my eyes. What a cunt.
>>
>>73147705
i'm not saying he's right either. i've seen him actually take part in discussions on this forum and others try to de-rail the threads by fucking with him.
>>
I'd been to see Space (the Female of the Species guys) twice in Newcastle, once in April last year then again this past April. Tommy Scott took the time to engage fans right after both shows. I managed to get a handshake at the first one and a cuddle at the second one. Really nice bloke.
>>
>>73147726
Its his own fault for replying
>>
>>73147705
this is lauren isn't it?
>>
I saw Barney Greenway hanging around the merch area at a five band show that he was due to play. I was too pussy to go and say hello though.
>>
>>73147788
No, some people just hate that fat cunt. Although I do feel bad for Lauren (and I don't even like chvrches), imagine coming across Brandon in real life LOL, imagine that smell
>>
>>73147809
he's not a bad person irl, not even close. why do you feel bad for her? he's done nothing to her at all.
>>
>>73147825
Like I said, knowing this shithead exists is a burden
>>
>>73147852
jesus christ
>>
>>73147859
My apologies, I have had a bad day
>>
>>73147871
seems like it
>>
>>73137377
British people don't say loser
>>
>>73147871
he seems likeable but he needs to stop tripping the quality of the forum has gone down because of him and other de-railing threads
>>73147900
hey lavren :D
>>
>>73147924
Yeah, every thread doesn't have to be about me or the whole retarded chvrches/lavren thing. Sorry that I'm fucking things up, I never really meant it. :/
>>
>>73137317
I have talked with Jon Oliva over the phone
I have (some of you won't believe it idc) talked to Rock'n'Rolf in an online chatroom in 2002, it was me, another dude and him and he was looking for a bass player.
>>
>>73147681
Vern was a piece of shit. Jess was cool to me and talked to me for a while, and even recognized me a couple of time.s
>>
>>73145936
shouldn't that ray gun be on the other side of her body?
>>
>>73144984
>'m way too much of a fuck up, I'm way too much of a loser, she won't and doesn't care about me

you know, that's what Lemmy thought about himself too.
>>
>>73148068
>>73148068
It's not going to happen. I'm being real here.
>>
i met katy goodman, she was a really really nice person
>>
Michael Gira at the merch stand. Just shook his hand and told him how incredible I thought the show was, he replied thanks. Seemed a bit distant but to be fair he was probably zoned out considering how loud and long the set was and there was a long queue behind me.
>>
>>73138006
>at a Swans gig
>doesn't browse mu

pick one
>>
>>73138176
>and he smells nice.
Really? Literally every time I see his look mentioned people tell he's smelly and hasn't washed his hair for half a year.
Hell, he even recommends not doing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnEFwLuiCQ
>>
RP Boo liked some posts I made on instagram and twitter and followed me back. He's super down to earth and gave a friend of mine some pointers on a track.
>>
>>73148152
good to see that you're coming back down to earth man.
>>
>>73142070
great story m8
>>
File: 1489281783973.png (473KB, 771x787px) Image search: [Google]
1489281783973.png
473KB, 771x787px
>>73137476
>>73137569
>>73137641
>>73137763
>>73138289
>Brandon personal blogs a thread
>at length
>says he doesn't want to derail
>mentions alcoholism
>"i've gotta go to sleep"

this has to be like the millionth time that you've done this. it's really not pleasant or amusing seeing you reenact your life with newfags over and over again. please have some consideration for anons who have been here for a while
>>
Bob Dylan. Drunk.
>>
>>73149194
I slept for about 3 hours. Sorry, I just need someone to talk to, and this isn't the place to do it.
>>
Charles Hayward and Charles Bullen signed my records after a This Is Not This Heat show. They were cool guys.
>>
>>73149362
then stop playing into peoples bullshit and stop with your whining. i liked you better before when you didn't act like this.
>>
>>73137883
Kanye is like 5' 8''...
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.