[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE BINGING MEDIA CONTENT LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

DUDE BINGING MEDIA CONTENT LMAO
>>
>>73136395
We want everything NOW these days, amirite guys? The fucking consuming masses amirite??
>>
>>73136395
So everyone's read infinite jest now?
>>
>>73136395
Does anyone think its possible this album will be satirizing Urban Outfitter's hipster culture? Because they could not seriously think that album cover was a good idea
>>
>>73137170
looks like it buddy love
>>
>>73137257
this is the band that made ready to start
>>
>>73137143
>Muh consumerism

Why do people hate any and all criticisms on our culture?
>>
>>73137257
I only just found out that was the actual album cover and not just a promo image for the one song. It's just horrible.
>>
>>73137347
I don't speak for "people," but I don't hate "any and all" criticism; I just appreciate something less obvious, cliche, and overdone, and something more intelligent
>>
TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT FOREVER LMAO
>>
>>73137388
What is a more subtle, original, innovative, and intelligent observation you could make?
>>
>>73137257
Arcade Fire is literally Urban Outfitters-core.
>>
>>73137404
DUDE QUIT REMINDING ME THAT OUR CULTURE IS AN ENDLESS BARRAGE OF STIMULI THAT HAS DULLED OUR SENSES AND NUMBED OUR MINDS, BEING BURIED IN NEAR INFINITE AMOUNTS OF CONTENT AND INFORMATION AT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY WITHOUT END, AT LEAST IT HELPS ME FORGET THE REAL WORLD AND MY VERY REAL PROBLEMS IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT LMAO
>>
am I the only one who loves that cover?
>>
>>73137453
okay, correction, not love. but it's seriously not that terrible
>>
>>73137453
I don't hate it. The neon and desert makes me think of Blood Simple
>>
>>73137411
I don't know, I'm not intelligent, original, or innovative enough. But I expect something more than what I could have written in a high school essay from a band that seems to want to come across as intelligent, though idk they may have just given up on that.
>>
>>73137494
if you're not intelligent, why'd you wanna listen to intelligent music?
>>
>>73137360
source? pretty sure its the album cover
>>
>>73137648
Yeah that's what I meant. I originally thought it was a promotional image for the single "Everything Now" and only just realized that it's the entire album's cover. I probably didn't word it well.
>>
makes a change from THE KIDS LMAO
>>
>>73137257
you must be incredibly stupid to think this isn't made on purpose
>>
>>73137453
i really love the lightning, it's really beautiful
>>
>>73137535
I don't know why I'm still talking to you.
Why do people read Shakespeare or watch Charlie Kaufman movies or listen to any of many innovative bands/artists out there? Because they're looking for something new they haven't seen or heard or thought before and for the unexpected and unique things those people have to offer.
I never said I wasn't intelligent at all. Just like you and most people, though, I'm not as smart as the people that make great, intelligent, and observant art.
I'm just trying to say I like to hear something that hasn't been done thousands of times already when I look to a supposedly great band/artist. Why would you like listening to something so simple and obvious that you could have written it yourself?

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>73137874
You're talking to two different anons, "dumbfuck"

Tell me why commentary on the availability of endless amounts media is so trite. Who are all these artists who have talked about this before?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.