[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
now that the dust has settled
>>
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
Still can't make it through without crying.
>>
>shitty 15 y.o. tier lyrics
>the music itself is generic
>but DUDE CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
didn't listen Tbh
>>
>>73132479
nice edge

kys lad
>>
>>73132501
>nice edge
>tells people to kill themselves
Nice edge.
>>
>>73132433
good album, interesting approach to a pretty average lyrical topic that really captures how he was feeling at the time

>>73132479
he wrote an album entirely about an experience he had, so his circumstances are naturally gonna be a big portion of the album. don't know what's so hard to understand about that
>>
>he is literally making music with someones dead
>yeah ohhh so sensitvie wow art :( xDD
>>
>>73132620
It's pretty pretty understandable since it's fucking obvious. It doesn't make this album less shit.
>>
>>73132620
his experience is understandable, but the emotions alone can't make a good album
>>
>>73132756
you're right, but I think he has an interesting approach to the lyrical concept of death and he creates a good narrative about his experience

i don't think the album's as fantastic as people say it is, but the "his wife died and the album's shit!!!!!" contrarian edge is really tiring to read
>>
>>73132821
maybe if he wasn't in such a rush to put an album out, he could wait for a bit and make it more polished musically and lyrically. being made on a whim is what kills this album
>>
>>73132896
imo the lyrics don't really need polishing, i think the charm is in how blunt they are

i agree about the instrumentals though, i think they definitely sound rushed and not as polished/detailed they could be
>>
>>73132896
he needed money for him and his daughter
>>
Literally my AOTY. It's the way I wished Sun Kil Moon had sounded.
>>
>>73133013
>It's the way I wished Sun Kil Moon had sounded
poor both lyrically and instrumentally?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.