[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: dream collabs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: kurt-cobain-biggie-smalls.jpg (48KB, 675x418px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-biggie-smalls.jpg
48KB, 675x418px
ITT: dream collabs
>>
Modest Mouse and Built to Spill

Pere Ubu and The Pop Group

Captain Beefheart and Animal Collective

(All when they were in their prime of course)
>>
Stop posting this picture, you faggots.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/03/paul-mccartney-collaborate-thom-yorke

i'd cream my jeans if this happened
>>
>>73132280
Broken social scene and Arcade Fire
>>
I wish malkmus stopped trying to write albums after 1995 and join gbv as a guitarist.

Pollard with sprout and malkmus as guitarists, with sprout and malkmus contributing a song or two each album. Would have been amazing
>>
>>73132280
is this pic real or photoshop?
>>
>>73132280
is that a real photo?
>>
>>73132331
It is sad because Paul McCartney is a great melody writer and contributing musician. But I hate the production quality when he does it himself on all his solo albums.

If he joined up with some good producer in the 70s or found a band to join to give him any real feedback, his 70s output would be incredible
>>
>>73132419
>>73132431
it's sadly fake. google search helps out
>>
File: fER71vhbcqho4_250.gif (3MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fER71vhbcqho4_250.gif
3MB, 245x245px
soon!!!
>>
>>73132280
Replace Biggie with John Lennon and you've got mine (and probably Kurt's)
>>
>>73132431
>>73132459

Snoop Dogg and Kurt were good friends apparently.
>>
Lennon and Kendrick.
>>
>>73132568
Snoop Dogg is friends with everybody except Suge Knight though
>>
Crusher and kero kero bonito

Oh wait
>>
>>73132485
lmao Lana doesn't actually care about that old hag.
>>
jonna lee and com truise

o wait...
>>
>>73132689
why are you fucking everywhere
>>
King Crimson and Yes

wait a second....
>>
>>73132448
the album he did produced by Nigel Godrich was pretty good
>>
I'd like to see a collab of Tame Impala and Alt-J
>>
>>73132783
Not relevant.

It was only a publicity stunt and Lana managed to steal most of Marina's minimal left over fanbase.

I'm glad this old hag is finished once and for all, she probably thought this was gonna boost her dead career but instead damaged it even more.
>>
>>73132345

After how laughable BSS' new single is, I wouldn't be surprised if they did sink that low.
>>
yellow swans and sunn o)))
>>
>>73132833
sigh it is relevant
>>
>>73132280
>It was all a drEEEEEEEEEEEAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeymmmmmmm ng ng ng ng twanggdddrrrmmm uh uh yeah
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.