[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post controversial or uncommon opinions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1496203783993.png (616KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496203783993.png
616KB, 608x608px
>David Bowie's music is complete uninspired trash,his voice sounds weak on top of being unremarkable and he only got famous for being fashionista instead of an actual musician. His also lacked any originality in the music department
>Bob Dylan was a terrible songwriter and lyricist whose objectively bad voice should be the least of his concerns
>Nick Cave fucking sucks at everything he has been a part of. He's work in the Bad Seeds is especially bad and dare i say pretentious
>The Clash were a shit band shit on par with U2 and so were the Pistols
>The Smiths are a much better band than these boring snoozefest called The Cure
>First two The Cure albums are the only good ones
>Pram is the best of the post-rock bands
>Fugazi are ok but fucking trash compared to Unwound
>Death and Black Metal are better than 99.9% of the shit posted here
>dogposters/animalposters are the worst kind of scum, maybe even worse than dumb frogs
>Glam Metal is funny and ridiculous thus much better than faux despressed overly serious faggotry that manchildren like Cobain and his whole grunge gang displayed in an effort to appear punk
>Morissey is only a cunt in the eyes of stupid idiots with vapid opinions
>>
ITT: r3ddit
>>
File: dream loss.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dream loss.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
Dream Loss is better than Alien Observer.

>>73125803
>>Death and Black Metal are better than 99.9% of the shit posted here

True.
>>
>>73125817
butthurt Bowiefag or Cobain dickrider?
>>
>>73125803
I swear you're just posting this to trigger people.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>73125803
>>
>>73125803
There is a difference between being controversial and having shit taste
>>
>>73125803
>controversial or uncommon opinions.
Controversial or uncommon on /mu or off /mu? Because for on /mu, this list >>73125803 looks like someone who is trying to fit in a little bit too hard...
>>
File: madcap.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
madcap.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Syd Barrett's solo work was brilliant and any Pink Floyd after Wish You Were Here kind of sucks.
>>
he's right about some of these
>>
>>73126883
Any of Floyds work after Saucer was rubbish, maybe excluding meddle and obscured by clouds
>>
The vast majority of music made after 1995 is objectively shit.
>inb4 le wrong jenerayshun
>>
>>73127331
ummagumma isn't rubbish but yeah after meddle i lose interest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.