[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you duders think about the new Foo Fighters track?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: haha yeah.png (319KB, 462x716px) Image search: [Google]
haha yeah.png
319KB, 462x716px
So what do you duders think about the new Foo Fighters track?
>>
File: dave grohl.jpg (111KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
dave grohl.jpg
111KB, 1191x670px
>>
>>73124589
it's pretty nice, better than anything they did in Sonic Highways
>>
>>73124608
I don't think he actually said that.
>>
Remember when Foo Fighters said AIDS was a myth and that people with AIDS shouldn't seek treatment, because it was the treatment that was killing them?
Ridding the streets of degenerates. Are Foo Fighters /ourband/?
>>
they didn't want people treating their AIDS because they were selling AIDS to people for a living
>>
>>73124589
it was shit, I thought that grohl would at least know that metalcore is the worst genre of metal
>>
File: 1487287187615.jpg (255KB, 750x750px)
1487287187615.jpg
255KB, 750x750px
>>73124946
Hello! It looks like you made a mistake in your post. You _probably_ meant to post this in your containment board, also known as Politically Incorrect (/pol/ for short).

Here's a quick redirect for you to follow.
>>>/pol/

Please don't get lost on the way!
>>
>>73124996
>>>/r/
>>
>>73124996
Hi,

This is a reply to your post received on 06/02/17(Fri)14:02:03

Thank you for your effort to make sure all posts are in the correct board, posts being in the correct board makes finding topics much easier and creates a better culture for this website.

However, I think you will find that the post you were replying to was about the band "Foo Fighters" and this was posted in a thread about the band "Foo Fighters".

I am not sure what caused the confusion that lead to this error, but you may want to look into it so these mistakes can be prevented in the future.

Best regards,
Anonymous
>>
>>73125130
Anonymous,

Thanks for your diligent reply! However, you have clearly made a grammatical error in your post.

>thread about the band "Foo Fighters".

Quotation marks are supposed to come after the punctuation when they end a clause! I know this is confusing but please remember to use completely correct grammar to create a better culture for this web zone.

Thanks again,
Anonymous
>>
>>73125184
> I know this is confusing but please

Hey Anonymous,

I'm here to remind you that before you say the word 'but', it is grammatically correct to use a comma, like this:

I know this is confusing, but please....

Best regards,
Anonymous
>>
File: 1468719644062.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1468719644062.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>73124589
>duders
>>
>>73125184
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for your concern about my grammar, I definitely agree that proper grammar does help create a better board culture

However, I think you will find that in British English full stops are usually placed outside of quotation marks.

This is because the full stop is not considered part of the name of the band, it is merely part of the punctuation of the surrounding sentence.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Regards,
Anonymous
>>
>>73125314
>>73125342
Hello Anonymous(es)!

You're right, I'm a complete fucking idiot! Looks like we both messed up here! Let's just all go back to our respective containment boards and masturbate in a circle.

Sincerely, from Americlapistan,
Anonymous
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29KB, 598x399px)
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>73125130
>>73125184
>>73125314
>>73125342
>>73125358
this shitty "humor" does not belong on this website
>>
>>73125358
Hi again Anonymous,

I could not help notice in your previous post from 06/02/17(Fri)14:23:04 that you made this quote:

>Looks like we both messed up here!

I felt it prudent to point out that I never messed up, it was only you.

Take care,
Anonymous
>>
>>73124589
Actually not bad at all. Pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>73124589
Sounds like they're staying the "POWER OF RAWK" course which has somehow managed to work for them until now.

Fucking boring.
>>
>>73124589
Better than the new Arcade Fire track
>>
>>73124608
wtf I love dave grohl now, it's not like his music was any better though.
>>
remember when dave got on an episode of xfiles because he is a ufo nut
>>
It's got a better sound than Sonic Highways so far.

Hopefully they can keep it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.