[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLD UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (27KB, 800x114px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
27KB, 800x114px
HOLD UP, moment of introspection

Are you happy?
Are you even content browsing the same music memes and seeing the same albums every time you come to this site?
This is a serious question. Why do you listen to hip-hop? Why do you listen to indie?
Why are you elitist about music? Why do you make fun of the same type of person you are while you post here?
Do you want something out of music that you don't seem to be getting?
>>
my nema jeff
>>
i'm just here for the shitposting and feels threads desu
>>
Drugs make anything bearable
>>
File: kys.jpg (102KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
102KB, 424x283px
>why would anyone click this thread?
>>
This was a decent thread asking if we're happy here and if we had reasons to ever remember days spent here as seperate things/occurrences when it's all the same, but then a few of the questions aren't relevant.

Guys I lost the ability to jack it twice in a single day since I got my wisdom teeth out what happened :(
>>
>>73123475
then ignore the irrelevant questions and answer the relevant ones
>>
File: DBQz1cdUAAE2cqc.jpg-large.jpg (31KB, 653x404px) Image search: [Google]
DBQz1cdUAAE2cqc.jpg-large.jpg
31KB, 653x404px
i barely come to mu, most of the music talked about here is shit. As a true patrician, i cam to specifically find memes relating to the lo-fi beats live channel on youtube.
>>
>>73123358
i only come here to shitpost and because i have no friends to talk to

also i come here to vent about feels because im not going to say that lame shit to the couple of friends i do have

i find all of my music elsewhere desu
>>
>>73123543
We need to take this fucker down , and also do a deep investigation too
>>
>>73123543
post more I don't believe you
>>
File: loo.jpg (131KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
loo.jpg
131KB, 640x734px
I've been visiting /b/, /v/ and /pol/ regularly.

In the meantime, I've been producing music.

I've never checked out /mu/ until today.

I suppose it gave me a chance to show off my soundcloud/youtube.
>>
File: 1492971503850.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492971503850.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>73123421
You clicked it m8. Why?
>>
I come here because none of my real life friends are familiar with the Velvet Underground, let alone the artists I love best.
>>
>>73123543
Where'd this dog come from? I love him and his appearance in 'who called the pleb patrol?'
>>
>>73123628
you don't belong here
>>
>>73123649

I'm here to stay
>>
>>73123358
i come here once a week and occasionally find good music amongst the really unfunny shitposting here. the discussions here are hit and miss when people are serious enough, the memes and irony, however, are cancer. i genuinely feel bad for people who are addicted to this board.
>>
>>73123649
muahahaha
>>
>>73123652
just what we need, more underage crossboarding namefags
>>
>are you happy?
yeah, I have a few close friends even if I rarely get to see them
>are you content browsing the same music memes and seeing the same albums every time you come to this site?
that doesn't happen for me, although I do enjoy being here
>why do you listen to hip-hop?
I enjoy listening to it
>why do you listen to indie?
I enjoy iy
>why are you elitist about music?
I'm not
>why do you make fun of the same type of person you are?
I don't
>Do you want something out of music that you don't seem to be getting?
to be able to listen to more of it
>>
I hate this board. Whatever thread I open, it's the same 20 or so /mu/-male core albums. It's like the overwhelming majority of users are complete newfags who stopped at the top section of the essentials chart.

>>73123628
>>73123652
fuck off and kill yourself underage
>>
>>73123765
this

I really like most /mu/core but I fucking hate seeing it constantly like they're the only albums that matter
>>
>>73123765
>underage
many keks
>>
File: wojak-night.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-night.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>tfw adderall, nicotine, and vidya are all that's keeping me going at this point
>>
>>73123837
>puddi
wow we've got a regular meme expert over here
>>
>>73123877
stay mad
>>
>>73123358
I've only ever realized I felt happy after the fact.

The memes aren't really why I come here.I mostly hang around for shares and the occasional 'happening'. And as far as shares go there is usually a good bit of diversity.

I listen to hip-hop because I used to resent it but eventually realized the artistry put into it (though I don't widely listen to it).

Indie doesn't make sense as a genre, the only thing I could define as indie that I listen to is NMH

Maybe a little.

I don't, I'm 99% a lurker type; even among other boards.

Kind of. I'd like to have more people I know in person to talk about music with. As a person who keeps their tastes and opinions to themselves it's so refreshing to encounter someone even remotely on your same wavelength. I guess that's kind of why I stay around /mu/ but the sensation is far more removed because I expect it.
>>
>>73123861
I don't understand how some people care about video games this much. It makes up such a large part of a lot of people's identities and they actually get mad about new happenings in the industry but why.... I wish I cared about anything that much. I play games. They're fun. idk
>>
>>73124171
bro i don't follow them like /v/ does. i just play them a ton because they're fun and i feel like i have nothing else to do. i'm sure the fact that i have ADHD that made me flunk out of one school in 10th grade doesn't help
>>
>>73124171
>>73124217
just remember that Nintendo is fun
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.