[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so fruity? Grown men should only listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: acdc.jpg (47KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
47KB, 500x454px
Why is this board so fruity? Grown men should only listen to classic rock, country, jazz, blues, and classical.
>>
>>73120310
We get it. You're a white dad. Now go on and crack open a cold one with the boys.
>>
>>73120310
I disagree. I think alphas listen to whatever the fuck they want.

btw, that's the worst Bon album
Powerage > Highway To Hell > High Voltage > Dirty Deeds > Let There Be Rock

Good on you for not using a Brian era album though. That shit's garbage.
>>
>>73120310
>Grown men should only listen to 4 genres of degenerate trash and classical.
Why?
>>
>>73120417
If you emasculate yourself by listening to pop shit you're not an alpha
>>
I am 26 and play in a heavy metal band. However, only really listen to flamenco and maybe 10% metal. "Grown men" do not follow the bandwagon. Classic rock is for Mid-Life crisis white parents, blues is from and for slaves, jazz isn't bad for a coffee shop and country is for rednecks.
>>
>>73120310
So nigger music and "we wuz kings" era white people music?
>>
>>73120310
>posturing this hard

I know this is b8 but people who do "manly" shit just to try and prove that they don't suck dicks are pathetic
>>
>>73120532
I don't believe I made that association. Music type has nothing to do with it. It's about listening to what YOU want to listen to.
>>
>>73120417
Maybe it's not their best but it's got Whole Lotta Rosey and Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be so it's worth the price of admission.
>>
>>73121145
don't bump this shit thread you faggot
>>
>>73122253
don't tell him what to do shitstain
>>
>>73122567
suck my pee pee dicknose
>>
>>73120310
lmao imagine being so insecure about your manhood that you have to listen to certain kinds of music to prove it
>>
>>73122742
>Not being elitist
>>
File: ahh.jpg (36KB, 324x286px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.jpg
36KB, 324x286px
>>73122856
>elitists on 4chan
>>
>>73122742
don't forget the fags who drink coffee black and cheap whiskey straight because they're real men
>>
>>73120532
being afraid of people finding out what a faggot you are because you listen to a certain style of music is beta as fuck. just listening to the genres you listed as manly wont make you any less of a beta faggot op
>>
>>73122868
drinking black coffee, if the coffee is quality, is the only way to drink it, fuck trying to prove anything. maybe some cream but sugar is unacceptable in coffee. black is the best way to appreciate the slave labor that went into picking quality beans
>>
>>73122901
okay but you're not hard because you take your starbucks black

i don't even give a fuck i put sugar in it fight me
>>
>>73120417
S/t track sort of redeems the album
>>
>>73122868
I do this, but I don't make it look cool. Does that make it ok? I don't feel cool ordering well whiskey on the rocks; more like poor.

Also I like my coffee more watery than most people who take cream and sugar.

This is actually fucking me up. I'm kind of old, like late 20's. I have to avoid soda pop mixers or I will get fat and ugly.
>>
>>73122943
starbucks is ass coffee so no need to drink black. i said quality
and sugar in coffee is for women. doesn't make you hard to drink black coffee but its the equivalent of being patrician. have a palate. sugar in coffee is like pop music. takes all the quality out and hides it behind sugary garbage, marketed towards women and girly men
>>
>>73123046
i only ever drink coffee from dunkin or my keurig because I'm tired, I don't drink good coffee
>>73122994
nothing wrong with doing it because you like it
>>
File: you.jpg (28KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
28KB, 499x376px
>>73123124
>>73123046
>>73122994
>>73122943
>>73122901
>>73122868
>>
>>73123046
>Starbucks is ass coffee

yeah so why not put sugar in it? I'm not forcing myself to drink disgusting coffee because I'm afraid of being """"girly""""

you're exactly what op is making fun of
>>
>>73120417
Powerage=LTBR>Dirty Deeds>Australian High Voltage>Highway to Hell>TNT
>>
>>73123157
why drink starbucks then? and again, was only talking about GOOD coffee you retard. learn to read. put whatever you want in starbucks but if you put sugar in GOOD coffee then you are a no palate pleb
>>
>>73123046
i put sugar and cream in my coffee all the time but at the end of the day i know im still a man because of the penis and balls between my legs and the depth of my voice
i think somebody is a little bit insecure
>>
>>73120827
I have some normie friends that listen to rap primarily because it "goes hard" and isn't "gay shit".

I don't bother trying to show them better music, they're lost causes from the get go.
>>
>>73123235
sugar in quality coffee is like putting ketchup on kobe steak. should speak for itself, sugar just hides lot of subtleties. why no good italian coffee drinks have sugar in them.
>>
>>73123222
because it's cheap and I'm tired

i dont fuck with good food/drink you faggot
>>
>>73123277

People are afraid to listen to music that doesn't align to their personality, it's fucking weird
>>
>drinking coffee at all

kek fucking dweebs
coffee tastes like ass and is harmful
>>
>>73123290
>starbucks cheap
oh sorry i didn't know you were retarded. my bad big fella
>>
>>73123405
>not knowing coffee has antioxidants and has been shown to have benefits
fuck off with your retarded opinions and baby tastes
>>
>>73123422
>3 bucks for a coffee
>expensive

didn't realize you were so poor
I get it from dunkin anyway, I was using starbucks as a placeholder for shit coffee
>>
>>73123280
not at all the same, steak has a much more immediate and rich flavor
enjoy your bitter bean juice though while the rest of us continue not giving a shit
>>
File: You.png (355KB, 458x470px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
355KB, 458x470px
>>73123462
>paying $3 for "cheap" shit coffee
>being this chromosome deficient
>>
>>73123503
your right, coffee can be more expensive per ounce than kobe. its alright if you don't like coffee but don't be retarded and think that because you can't appreciate it that coffee doesn't have tons of rich and delicate flavors people pay a lot of money to enjoy
>>
>>73123529
>being poor as fuck

loving every laugh
>>
>>73120417
>>73123179
1. Highway to Hell
2. Dirty Deeds
3. T.N.T.
4. High Voltage
5. Powerage
6. Let There Be Rock

the difference is basically in the production, Powerage/LTBR have songs that are OK but sound like demos
>>
>>73123631
rich people aren't retarded with their money, how they get rich. unless they are spoiled assholes who inherit daddies money but they usually don't stay rich
>>
>>73120618
wtf xD
>>
>>73123663
>spending three (3) dollars a couple times a week is financially irresponsible

top kek imagine being this poor
>>
>>73123720
Paying for an inferior product u know is shit at a huge markup is so fucking dumb and justifying it because it makes u feel like you are not poor is the dumbest sheep move ever. You sound like a stupid white girl
>>
>>73123780
stay mad retard
>>
>>73123967
Yaassss gurl stay #stbux happy!
>>
>>73123999
autist
>>
>>73124024
Yaaaassss #grl #get it #stbux life
>>
>>73124093
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.