[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

listening to kanye with this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>he skips the outro on runaway
>"bro that yeezus album was straight garbage haha how can you listen to that shit"

what do you say?
>>
I just give him the money and leave with my weed.
>>
>>73120251
>he follows you

what do?
>>
That guy only listens to Tech Nine
>>
>>73120270
tell him there's a limited time deal at walmart where you get four monster cans with each pair of nunchucks you buy
>>
>>73120207
tru indeed. yo you got straight cash my man looking fresh to death imma holla at you next time my nigga I gotta bounce tho peace
>>
>>73120207
Why would you listen to anything that isn't literal top 40 with other people?
>>
>>73120548
KEK
>>
>>73120548
> he is so excited about this that he insists - in fact practically forces you to come with

what do here???
>>
File: 1484616569603.png (154KB, 473x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484616569603.png
154KB, 473x343px
posting in mildly entertaining bread
>>
>>73120617
fuck ok i dont know
what does he do when he finds out it was a lie?
>>
>>73120617
>"bro this justin biever crap is straight trash!, put on something that goes hard as a motherfucker, i wanna get crazy"

remember, these people ARENT NORMIES. they are actually just as far away from being a normie as neet incels are, just in the opposite direction
>>
>>73120548
FUCK
I gotta go water my garden homie, can't make it today
>>
>>73120812
was meant for

>>73120578
>>
File: ayy.png (30KB, 158x148px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
30KB, 158x148px
>>73120794
>pulls out obvious toy gun and points it at you
>tells you he wants his weed back or he'll make a scene in the soft drink aisle
>>
>>73120794
blame it on Walmart for stopping the promotion
>>
>>73120845
*grab the gun*
*stick my finger directly into the barrel*

"now now chad... i dont want you to make a scene and embarrass us both. how about you run along now and let us both go our separate ways or else something bad is going to happen to one of us, and i dont think it will be me" *shows him im wearing my black belt from BJJ as an actual belt*
>>
>>73120207

yeezus is unironically my favorite kanye
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.