[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a fucking meme or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 61z+BBE0lPL.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61z+BBE0lPL.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
no, I'm not talking about the album itself. I'm talking about the fucking comment section on youtube. Everyone's praising or shitting on the album and blah blah blah talking about the songs and yeah, lots of normie shit that gives me a cancer, but -- holy fuck -- NO ONE seems to have noticed the audio is completely fucked up. Are they serious? Are they listening to ITAOTS believing that is the actual sound? Some instruments are barely discernable, the overall quality is hilariously bad. Wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ
>>
It's Youtube, what do you expect.
>>
You can't complain about "normies" and then listen to a album on YouTube.
>>
>>73115090
i thought it's supposed to be lo-fi?

are you telling me the album doesn't actually sound like this lmao??
>>
It happened to the video very recently. Probably the uploader did it for copyright reasons.
>>
>>73115151
Try to listen to the single songs and compare them with the full album. The sound is completely different, and on the phone is even worse
>>
File: fedora.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>73115130
this is you listening to music only from the highest quality sourcea
>>
>>73115208
This picture also applies to anyone that refers to people as "normies".
>>
>>73115090
uh... you don't love it?
>>
>>73115208
>>73116445
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>73115090
Had to do a whole 3 scrolls with my mousewheel to find the first comment about the audio quality with plenty of upvotes. Fuck off op.
>>
You think that's fucking bad?

Get a load of this shit.

https://youtu.be/NvX_drgRrfY
>>
>>73116521
>plenty of upvotes
you have to go back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.