[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes John Wayne Gacy Jr.*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 6175ASTTEDL.jpg (71KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
6175ASTTEDL.jpg
71KB, 500x499px
*deletes John Wayne Gacy Jr.*
>>
File: 1488228583229.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488228583229.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>
I know a guy that was attacked by Gacy in the 70s. Pretty messed up shit, he worked for him at his construction company.
>>
File: sufjan.jpg (405KB, 470x586px) Image search: [Google]
sufjan.jpg
405KB, 470x586px
friendly reminder that this is a 41 year old man who's main audience is 12-22
that's a larger age difference than John Green targeting tweens with Fault In Our Stars

pedophiles are often known to immerse themselves in children's or teenage culture so that they can better lure their victims into a false sense of kinship. A recent example of this is the large number of older men who enjoy my little pony.

If you or anyone you know listens to Sufjan, please be wary and report any older men they may contact to the police.
>>
*deletes your neck, causing your head to be disconnected from your body, then deletes the rest of you and mouthfucks the head*
>>
>>73114948
is that a Sufjan song name
>>
>>73114918
for real
>>
>>73114883
I never understood the immense amount of praise heaped upon that song, it's clearly one of the album's weaker moments
>>
>>73114946
please as if you wouldn't pay money to be fucked by that sex bomb
>>
>>73114946
Fun fact most music is consumed by people aged 12-22.
>>
>>73114883
OOH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>73115685
Fuck you, brainlet.
>>
>>73115685
Its esoteric
>>
>>73114948
>>73115041
needs more exclamation points
>>
>>73115537
Yeah, he was like 14 at the time, Gacy came to his place and got him drunk luckily he was on the wrestling team so had a bit of experience with combat and was able to wrestle Gacy to the ground. When I found out, I checked out wikipedia and the whole fucking story is on there.

He let Gacy go, that must eat him up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.