[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memetoad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: meme toad.jpg (50KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
meme toad.jpg
50KB, 625x450px
meme toad
>>
>>73105926
cute froggo
>>
billy
>>
>>73105950
It's a toad you faggot.
>>
>>73105926
Shut the fuck up about this toad oh my god I see it posted every fucking day like it's the godsend that amphibians need or something. IT'S NOT EVEN A FROG it's just a fucking rip-off that is tailor-made for people who don't know a thing about amphibians. Why don't you all just pin a fucking button to your douchebag sweaters letting everybody know that you're biologically ignorant and don't know anything about biology as a whole, let alone the kingdom that this animal SUPPOSEDLY belongs in. Every single one of you are almost always too busy either a) riding toad dicks like a merry-go-round or b) trying to be hip and cool by liking something that is both "amphibian and land animal". It's like none of you fucking heathens realize how stupid that fucking sounds. Either you're amphibian or land but you can't fucking be both. I seriously hope that you realize how stupid you all are for posting this toad over and over and over and over again are because this is some /v/-tier spam/advertisement/marketing nonsense right here. This toad isn't good. It's not even decent. It's dogshit and you should all feel fucking ashamed for posting this at all.
>>
File: 1474572017921.jpg (65KB, 596x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474572017921.jpg
65KB, 596x563px
>>73106486
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>73106508
Shut the fuck up about this toad oh my god I see it posted every fucking day like it's the godsend that amphibians need or something. IT'S NOT EVEN A FROG it's just a fucking rip-off that is tailor-made for people who don't know a thing about amphibians. Why don't you all just pin a fucking button to your douchebag sweaters letting everybody know that you're biologically ignorant and don't know anything about biology as a whole, let alone the kingdom that this animal SUPPOSEDLY belongs in. Every single one of you are almost always too busy either a) riding toad dicks like a merry-go-round or b) trying to be hip and cool by liking something that is both "amphibian and land animal". It's like none of you fucking heathens realize how stupid that fucking sounds. Either you're amphibian or land but you can't fucking be both. I seriously hope that you realize how stupid you all are for posting this toad over and over and over and over again are because this is some /v/-tier spam/advertisement/marketing nonsense right here. This toad isn't good. It's not even decent. It's dogshit and you should all feel fucking ashamed for posting this at all.
>>
lol froge
>>
>>73106486
>>73107174
why don't you post some good toad then you sore asshole
>>
hello
>>
Anyone else find froggies cute
>>
Dumb frogposter thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.